Berkshire Hathaway Expands Brand

wescobrk

They have this brand here in Pittsburgh, Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate, seems like they bought out another company to move into the area.

Not sure who's in charge of their branding, but they have an issue on their hands.  They use such elegant paint colors and fancy text that the For Sale signs are unreadable in a passing car.  They should re-do their signs with bigger text and stop using the burgundy/creme color combination.  The company they replaced used white backgrounds with giant red/white/blue text.

They have this brand here in Pittsburgh, Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate, seems like they bought out another company to move into the area.

Not sure who's in charge of their branding, but they have an issue on their hands.  They use such elegant paint colors and fancy text that the For Sale signs are unreadable in a passing car.  They should re-do their signs with bigger text and stop using the burgundy/creme color combination.  The company they replaced used white backgrounds with giant red/white/blue text.

Agreed. I have seen more BRK branded listings in the Seattle area of the past few months and the signs are awful IMO. If I was not on the lookout for them I would not of noticed the name of the agency.