Warren Buffett Finds Successor in Walter White?

Guest ajc

Not sure if you guys have seen this video, but it's of Aaron Paul and how he came down from his house and greeted a bunch of fans in a tour bus.  Buffett has a knack for finding good people, or making the people around him better human beings.  Paul is probably one of the nicer guys in Hollywood, and a terrific actor to boot!  Cheers!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/celebrity-news-video/10213420/Breaking-Bad-star-Aaron-Paul-meets-and-greets-Irish-fans-outside-his-home.html

Best show ever and I've seen plenty (The Wire etc)! Buffett approving it gives me a kick. :D I recently convinced my gf to start watching and she loves it as well. She watched 14 episodes in the last 10 days!

The wire was an excellent show, my that brings back memories. The one episode were Bodie died still gives me the creeps :( so grim.

Best show ever and I've seen plenty (The Wire etc)! Buffett approving it gives me a kick. :D I recently convinced my gf to start watching and she loves it as well. She watched 14 episodes in the last 10 days!

+1

Literally the best series I've ever seen. 

It is pure AU.

+1

Literally the best series I've ever seen. 

It is pure AU.

+1 Love it , Great show and i dont watch too many shows and this was so addictive and i watched all episodes in nextflix in 2 days last year..I dont have amc eagerly waiting on new aaditions in netflix or will buy the tape soon. Hands down its the best series i watched so far.