Chomsky Anyone?

DooDiligence

Amazon has 2 of his books on their Kindle deals in the Business & Money category for $3.99 each:

https://www.amazon.com/Media-Control-Spectacular-Achievements-Propaganda-ebook/dp/B00541YJPM/ref=sr_1_22?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1513109007&sr=1-22

---

And this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Profit-Over-People-Neoliberalism-Global-ebook/dp/B004J4X74Y/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1513109154&sr=1-11

---

I bought both but won't get around to reading them until maybe next Summer.

I read a lot of Chomsky in late-high-school-and-early-into-university and my greatest takeaway from him was to always question those in positions of power: what they say, what they claim, what they decree.

Very clearly a genius.

However, I think Munger's comment that ideology can turn your brain a bit mushy is somewhat applicable to Chomsky. That radical side of Chomsky was somewhat appealing as a teenager but not anymore.

I read a lot of Chomsky in late-high-school-and-early-into-university and my greatest takeaway from him was to always question those in positions of power: what they say, what they claim, what they decree.

Very clearly a genius.

However, I think Munger's comment that ideology can turn your brain a bit mushy is somewhat applicable to Chomsky. That radical side of Chomsky was somewhat appealing as a teenager but not anymore.

I probably should have just bought them in HB with unclipped DJ's & sat them on a shelf to be admired  ;)

2nd childhood or middle age crazies? (not the latter because I feel no desire to buy a Corvette...)