Double Your Profits - Bob Fifer

Liberty

[amazonsearch]Double Your Profits:  In Six Months or Less[/amazonsearch]

Got this in the mail today. Haven't read it yet, but I expect it to be interesting. It's the book that the 3G people (Buffett's partners in the Heinz deal) hand out to everybody to explain their cost-cutting strategy, apparently.

I know, not the best title. But hey, Greenblatt's You Can Be a Stock Market Genius doesn't have the best title either ;)

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is one of the highest-yield books you can read on management. If you run a business yourself, you'll actually be able to implement some of these changes immediately. It is one of those books that pays for itself many times over.

• 6 months later...

Really liked this book. Kind of in the category of Greenblatt's You Can be a Stock Market Genius; hyperbole title with the substance to back it up. Think it has areas that are applicable to pretty much everyone.

Has anyone read a book specific to 3G? That's how I came across this. There's a few on Amazon but no clear leader.

Really liked this book. Kind of in the category of Greenblatt's You Can be a Stock Market Genius; hyperbole title with the substance to back it up. Think it has areas that are applicable to pretty much everyone.

Has anyone read a book specific to 3G? That's how I came across this. There's a few on Amazon but no clear leader.

Dream Big is the book on them. Im half way through and think its solid. Few good parts but most of it is just OK.