Investing Against the Tide: Lessons From a Life Running Money - Anthony Bolton

king888

[amazonsearch]Investing Against the Tide: Lessons From a Life Running Money - Anthony Bolton[/amazonsearch]

An investment book by Anthony Bolton,a British fund manger for about 25 years and still counting. He delivered a return of 20% annually. 

The book got a foreword by Peter Lynch who called Bolton to be one of greatest investor.

This book is easy to read and I finished reading the book within a couple of day. It doesn't have much in-depth detail but it has a lot of rules that Bolton used for himself. I would suggest this book to my friend who just started investing because it is not hard  to read by newbie and what said in the book is from real experience of him.And it is also worth the time for seasoned investors as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

[amazonsearch]Investing Against the Tide: Lessons From a Life Running Money - Anthony Bolton[/amazonsearch]

An investment book by Anthony Bolton,a British fund manger for about 25 years and still counting. He delivered a return of 20% annually. 

The book got a foreword by Peter Lynch who called Bolton to be one of greatest investor.

This book is easy to read and I finished reading the book within a couple of day. It doesn't have much in-depth detail but it has a lot of rules that Bolton used for himself. I would suggest this book to my friend who just started investing because it is not hard  to read by newbie and what said in the book is from real experience of him.And it is also worth the time for seasoned investors as well.

Thanks for posting. Any chance make a EPUB attachment?