Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - Yuval Noah Harari

Liberty

I think if you had Homo Deus on it's own, you would like it.  It's just that this book is so good, the other suffers by comparison.  I read more than 100 books a year and Sapiens is one of the few books I've bothered to read twice. 

One of the best books I've read in recent years.

I just bought it a second time together with Homo Deus. Some books I have lying around a few times just to be able to give copies away. Sapiens is this kind of book. Others are Thinking fast and slow and The Intelligent Investor. I prefer not to lend out my personal editions but also want to let friends and family read them so buying some extra for a few bucks doesn't hurt. 

I just bought it a second time together with Homo Deus. Some books I have lying around a few times just to be able to give copies away. Sapiens is this kind of book. Others are Thinking fast and slow and The Intelligent Investor. I prefer not to lend out my personal editions but also want to let friends and family read them so buying some extra for a few bucks doesn't hurt.

I have found "loaning" books is essentially giving them away; they usually don't get returned. So your's is a good policy of accepting that and giving them the book.

I have found "loaning" books is essentially giving them away; they usually don't get returned. So your's is a good policy of accepting that and giving them the book.

Definitely one of the main drivers for just giving them. ;)

Someone agrees with you:

Someone agrees with you:

I gave it a thumbs up ;)