Author Topic: Boston Meet Up  (Read 592 times)

Read the Footnotes

Boston Meet Up
« on: December 06, 2017, 06:14:00 AM »
Several board members from the recent Boston meet ups are meeting this Saturday at a time and location more convenient for people who don't work downtown.

Saturday, December 9 at 9 am at the Needham Panera Bread at the Highland exit on Route 128/95.
120 Highland Avenue Needham, MA 02494
http://locations.panerabread.com/ma/needham/120-highland-avenue.html

Responses below or by PM are appreciated. If we know you're coming, we will be sure to save a seat for you.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:35:47 AM by Read the Footnotes »

Read the Footnotes

Re: Boston Meet Up
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 04:05:37 AM »
I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Jurgis

• Porfolio
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 07:08:33 AM »
FYI, the predictions just went snow from 9am on Saturday.

Have fun and stay safe.

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 09:45:41 AM »
FYI, the predictions just went snow from 9am on Saturday.

Have fun and stay safe.

Thanks, Jurgis

Most predictions I have seen say that the snow won't have much of an impact until later in the day. My impression is that as currently forecast the precipitation should not impact people who are local. The forecast does seem to vary from north to south. Those who had planned to come from further away, such as New Hampshire, or the south shore would be smart to check the weather in the morning, because the snow might impact your trip home.

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 04:24:31 AM »
Looks like the weather forecast still says the storm won't get going until after noon in the Needham area. Needham accumulations forecast to be 1-3 inches.

Some people coming from further away, like New Hampshire have cancelled due to weather. For those of us that are closer to Needham, the weather will likely not be an issue.