Author Topic: 2 x Multiple Opportunity in BCBHF / CIHL, US Court Arbitration Award Enforcement  (Read 8508 times)

writser

Any thoughts on the dividend in specie? Have been a bit lazy with this name but always looked interesting.
When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

rukawa

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:11:07 PM by rukawa »

skanjete

For me, the main attraction is when/if the bank can work through his post-crisis problems. The bank is very profitable, but for now is still working through his past problems by write-offs and provisions.
If you exclude the provisions from the financial business, the bank is priced at a P/E of 1!

The intrest margin is incredible : 10,72%
Previously to their unsuccessfull expansion to T&C, their Belize Bank with a market share of about 40-50% (this is still the case) had a ROA of 7-9%!!

Assets are about 550m$ now, and the bank itself apparently isn't impaired.

So if they can work off their unperforming loans from the past and can return to this kind of profitability, they could even produce earnings of about 35p/sh.

So the real potential is a lot more than the possible litigation award.
By the way : the money won't be returned to shareholders, but will be used to expand in the Caribbean market. A few years ago, there was talk of an acquisition in Trinidad & Tobago.

regards,

They published half year results yesterday. A half year profit of 6p/sh!

Last year when we discussed the shares and I highlighted the potential P/E of 1, they were at 8p/sh.

Since then Midway Investments has been spun of. These contain the rights for a payout from the Belizean government of 33p/sh, (if they ever pay of course).

The stub quotes today at 21p/sh, still at a non-demanding P/E of 1,75!!
So we're looking at a 6-bagger over the course of 1 year which still trades at a P/E of 1,75 today!

This must have been the cheapest name I ever saw...

JanSvenda

• OTC Newsletter
They published half year results yesterday. A half year profit of 6p/sh!

Last year when we discussed the shares and I highlighted the potential P/E of 1, they were at 8p/sh.

Since then Midway Investments has been spun of. These contain the rights for a payout from the Belizean government of 33p/sh, (if they ever pay of course).

The stub quotes today at 21p/sh, still at a non-demanding P/E of 1,75!!
So we're looking at a 6-bagger over the course of 1 year which still trades at a P/E of 1,75 today!

This must have been the cheapest name I ever saw...

Hey,

why do they still have the Govt. claim on their book (as at September of 2017), when Midway is no longer wholly owned by CIHL? The dividend happened in June right?
Focused on Building Walker's Manual 2.0 - https://jansvenda.com/otc/ Feel free to email me at overthecounter@protonmail.ch

My favorite investment? Buying a house for the price of the bricks.