Author Topic: Elon Musk...human?  (Read 57652 times)

Spekulatius

Re: Elon Musk...human?
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2018, 04:42:05 AM »
Interesting job maning the platform when this rocket module is coming towards you at 500km/h. Doodiligence should into that after doing some due diligence. Certainly not dull.
To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2018, 05:24:59 AM »
Interesting job maning the platform when this rocket module is coming towards you at 500km/h. Doodiligence should into that after doing some due diligence. Certainly not dull.

The platform is a drone ship, nobody's on board.
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | Interesting podcast on aging research

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2018, 05:52:31 AM »

LOL what about the guy in the pilot's seat on the rocket module trying to land it.

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2018, 07:15:49 AM »

LOL what about the guy in the pilot's seat on the rocket module trying to land it.

What about the guy driving the roadster!
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | Interesting podcast on aging research

TorontoRaptorsFan

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2018, 07:30:44 AM »
Not quite the engineering feat of the Falcon Heavy but still have to commend this guy for designing this:

The Blue Marble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Hmb0Q0Q_7jo
AAPL, BAC, BAM

John Hjorth

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:37:39 AM by John Hjorth »
”In the race of excellence … there is no finish line.”
-HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2018, 08:34:44 AM »

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2018, 06:42:53 PM »
http://tcrn.ch/2C9DcVJ

Here’s a video of Elon Musk watching the Falcon Heavy take off

John Hjorth

« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2018, 08:57:41 AM »
I'm posting here - instead of in the Tesla topic in the Investment Ideas forum, which topic I'm actually reading on a fairly regular basis. I'm posting here, because the angle of this post is human.

Tesla & Teslas, rockets, roof tiles as mini solar panels/elements, batteries, hyperloop and I don't know what ... - money, stock prices, SEC cases ... & money again!

I think no human being can withstand this kind of pressure and workload for sustained periods, without durable damages to health and mind. It's called burnout, in short. It's a very efficient way to shorten life expectancy.

The common denominator of all those surreal events involving Mr. Musk lately is, that they are symptoms of progressing burnout.

What would you do, if you were the observer of something like this evolving over time for a dear and close friend to you? - I think you would - at least try to - do something. So, in short - I speculate that Mr. Musk is also friendless now - at least to some extent.

So, to me, this whole thing going on right now is indeed sad to observe. [In the end, a judge is called a judge, because it's up to that particular person to do exactly that: judge.]
”In the race of excellence … there is no finish line.”
-HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai