Financial models

atbed

Hey all,

Most of us can't really call or email the sell-side and just request a financial model, so it is a long slog to build our own. I wanted to find out if there were other members of this board who use them but are in the same situation as me.

Since I never introduced myself, this also seems like a good oppty to do so: I'm a former sell-sider who started his own business to manage money for others through SMAs. I invested for 8 years before the sell-side and didn't really on them before, but now consider them an essential tool.

Anyway, I built over 50 models in the last 12 months for my own enjoyment. If anyone is interested in using this forum to swap models with each other or has general questions about them, I'm happy to talk.

Hey all,

Most of us can't really call or email the sell-side and just request a financial model, so it is a long slog to build our own. I wanted to find out if there were other members of this board who use them but are in the same situation as me.

Since I never introduced myself, this also seems like a good oppty to do so: I'm a former sell-sider who started his own business to manage money for others through SMAs. I invested for 8 years before the sell-side and didn't really on them before, but now consider them an essential tool.

Anyway, I built over 50 models in the last 12 months for my own enjoyment. If anyone is interested in using this forum to swap models with each other or has general questions about them, I'm happy to talk.

I am dreaming, but if we can pull enough models together, we can challenge Canalyst one day.

Here's a partial list of mine:

CMG

YUMC

JMBA

FRSH

PZZA

HTHT

WINA

PLNT

ORBC

VSAT

DLTR