Author Topic: FNMA and FMCC preferreds. In search of the elusive 10 bagger.  (Read 2941848 times)

doughishere

Re: FNMA and FMCC preferreds. In search of the elusive 10 bagger.
« Reply #9990 on: June 17, 2018, 05:19:58 AM »
Like returning these kids back to their parents, Trump has the ability to make things whole for shareholders. The power is with him. Not the Democrats. Republicans control congress. :)

Got that tax overhaul through strange they can muster up the support for either of these.  Ohh well. Blue balls it continues to be.

Congrats on 1k!

Edit: Ohh and Happy Fathers Day, especially to those that were taken.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:12:21 AM by doughishere »

Luke 5:32

« Reply #9991 on: June 17, 2018, 05:53:10 AM »
Ohh well. Blue balls it continues to be.

Congrats on 1k!

It's always fun when a non-millionaire mocks a group of millionaires on how patient they are being for a thesis to play out.
Invest for retirement?  Sure.  But investing in eternity is infinitely more important.  Don't get it twisted.  "...but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal."  Matthew 6:20

doughishere

« Reply #9992 on: June 17, 2018, 06:14:02 AM »

Congrats on 1k!

It's always fun when a non-millionaire mocks a group of millionaires on how patient they are being for a thesis to play out.

Wow. Hey man. You tilted? Thatís a pretty un-Jesus like comment. I mean would Jesus try to insult a person by saying heís a millionaire and youíre not?

Honestly, itís kinda the sign of a douche bag. Lol, Anywsys Iíve made money on trading this. Lol.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:19:33 AM by doughishere »

« Reply #9993 on: June 17, 2018, 06:22:41 AM »

Congrats on 1k!

Wow. Hey man. You tilted? Lol, Iíve made money on trading this. Lol.

Tilted? Not even close. Glad to hear you've made money trading it, but my comment was based on my pet peeve of those with less success at something (whether it's investing, athletic ability, personal finance, etc.) mocking the very traits that have made those more successful than them, well, more successful.
Invest for retirement?  Sure.  But investing in eternity is infinitely more important.  Don't get it twisted.  "...but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal."  Matthew 6:20

doughishere

« Reply #9994 on: June 17, 2018, 06:25:47 AM »

Congrats on 1k!

Wow. Hey man. You tilted? Lol, Iíve made money on trading this. Lol.

Tilted? Not even close. Glad to hear you've made money trading it, but my comment was based on my pet peeve of those with less success at something (whether it's investing, athletic ability, personal finance, etc.) mocking the very traits that have made those more successful than them, well, more successful.

lol. Ohh. Ok. Thats what set you off this morning.

« Reply #9995 on: June 17, 2018, 07:09:48 AM »
Jesus speaks out against mockery throughout the New Testament. Jesus uses truth to drive home his point all the time.  He repeatedly "pulls rank" with those that mock him in the Bible ("I AM"). 

I'm using truth (the fact that patience is a pillar of successful investing) to drive home the point that it shouldn't be mocked.  I'm "pulling rank" to provide an example that patience does work, and it works for an everyday Joe like myself.

If you'd like to discuss further you already know my e-mail. Don't want to clog the board further with non-investing stuff.

rros

« Reply #9996 on: June 17, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »
If anybody has a subscription to American Banker, please post the story from today.
Check your messages.

Could you send me one as well pls
Check, please.

rros

« Reply #9999 on: June 18, 2018, 01:40:18 PM »
Thank you, Luke.

I don't see "cornerofBerkshire" in that list of signatories. Have you guys sold?