Politics Board

Parsad

Hi Folks,

I don't want the investment boards and general discussion being cluttered with political posts and discussion, so I have set up a new "Politics" board where these discussions can continue.

Unlike some, I believe that political discussion is important, but I also understand that many do not want to see continual infighting and members insulting one another. 

So, feel free to use the "Politics" board, but refrain from bad behavior.  Thanks very much!

Sanjeev

Hi Folks,

I don't want the investment boards and general discussion being cluttered with political posts and discussion, so I have set up a new "Politics" board where these discussions can continue.

Unlike some, I believe that political discussion is important, but I also understand that many do not want to see continual infighting and members insulting one another. 

So, feel free to use the "Politics" board, but refrain from bad behavior.  Thanks very much!

Sanjeev

Brilliant. And for those who aren't aware. You can "ignore" the new politics board under "profile".

Guest cherzeca

seems to me the only people commenting on this politics thread are the people who dont want commentary on politics.  which leads me to believe that the people who are (now inappropriately) commenting on politics outside this thread will continue to do so.

plus ca change... :-\

Hi Folks,

Sanjeev

Brilliant. And for those who aren't aware. You can "ignore" the new politics board under "profile".

Done!

Thanks Sanjeev!

I'll try not to read Politics Board. If someone needs my thoughts or support there, send PM anytime.

Peace!  8)

Same. I usually try not to get sucked into it, but once in a while something so crazy happens that I can't help it and fall into the vortex (presidential candidates bragging about sexual harassement and nazi rallies, that type of thing).

The separate board makes it easier to ignore, so thanks Sanjeev!

Liberty you are so full of it. I can't believe that you wrote this:

"I usually try not to get sucked into it, but once in a while something so crazy happens that I can't help it and fall into the vortex (presidential candidates bragging about sexual harassement and nazi rallies, that type of thing)."

If the definition of crazy is someone who does not know what he is doing then you fit the mold perfectly.

Cardboard

"I usually try not to get sucked into it, but once in a while something so crazy happens that I can't help it and fall into the vortex (presidential candidates bragging about sexual harassement and nazi rallies, that type of thing)."

If the definition of crazy is someone who does not know what he is doing then you fit the mold perfectly.

Cardboard

I love you too, Cardboard.

Cardboard

I love you too, Cardboard.

Some people have to make do with cardboard