Want to throw up - read this reddit question and then the comments.

LongHaul

This is really funny.  ;D

Opens possibilities.

Can I sell my cats into sex trade?  8)

Will I get enough money to finance cryptokitty purchases?

Since cryptokitties will go ballistic (I checked, you can shoot them from cannon or launch them in Space X), I'll make 900000% in one year.

Then I can buy back my real kitties from slave trade.

Sounds like a plan!!!  8)

There's a senator from Alabama that would give you a better rate for two youngins

heh.

Roy Moore Retires From Politics To Spend More Quality Time With Someone's Kid

https://politics.theonion.com/roy-moore-retires-from-politics-to-spend-more-quality-t-1821235915

Another great quote I read this morning went something like:

This shows that voters will not knowing elect a sex offender.  Unless of course the only other option is Hillary.

I Googled "sell your daughters online" just for fun & this came up:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601

WTELF (What The Ever Lovin Fuck?)

It's official, I hate the internet now.

LOL.

You haven't seen Landover Baptist before?  8)

No. Is this real?

After seeing that thread on their board, I didn't care to learn more about their god.

Funniest thing about this election is that this was actually an open question:  Which is worse, a child molester or a liberal Democrat?

The liberals/leftists have a lot of soul searching to do!

Yes, it's the liberals have a lot of soul searching to do. Not the fine people of Alabama who voted for a pedophile. You know, the Christians with the family values and all. SMH.

Funniest thing about this election is that this was actually an open question:  Which is worse, a child molester or a liberal Democrat?

Yes, it's the liberals have a lot of soul searching to do. Not the fine people of Alabama who voted for a pedophile. You know, the Christians with the family values and all. SMH.

I admittedly haven't followed the whole Moore thing too closely, but it is my understanding that he isn't a convicted pedophile, he is a man who is accused of being a pedophile.  Let's not engage in witch hunts.  If I accuse you of rape does that make you a rapist and should it ruin your career?  When someone makes an accusation shortly after they are raped (like say Juanita Broaddrick) I'm a lot more likely to give it credence, but these accusations from long ago coming up just when a politician happens to be running for office strikes me as not quite as believable.

Right, because that's what you want to do with alleged pedophiles. Give them the benefit of the doubt and send them to the US Senate.

Here's a simple question. If you had a 14 year old daughter would you leave her alone with Roy Moore?

Right, because that's what you want to do with alleged pedophiles. Give them the benefit of the doubt and send them to the US Senate.

Here's a simple question. If you had a 14 year old daughter would you leave her alone with Roy Moore?

I have a 16 year old daughter and nope I would not.  I wouldn't feel very comfortable leaving her alone with another old male Senator either.  But given the choice, I'd pick one who hasn't been accused of the things he has.  That doesn't mean he is guilty and should be punished though.  He wasn't running for girls gym coach at a middle school or asking to be alone with my daughter.  There are no 14 year old girls currently in the Senate.  In fact that is the perfect job, because they are all adults there (and mostly ancient ones at that).

I admittedly haven't followed the whole Moore thing too closely, but it is my understanding that he isn't a convicted pedophile, he is a man who is accused of being a pedophile.  Let's not engage in witch hunts.  If I accuse you of rape does that make you a rapist and should it ruin your career?  When someone makes an accusation shortly after they are raped (like say Juanita Broaddrick) I'm a lot more likely to give it credence, but these accusations from long ago coming up just when a politician happens to be running for office strikes me as not quite as believable.

I have not followed him either, but we all have freedom of speech. We should ridicule famous people especially politicians.  They use the media and their sponsor money to manipulate how we view them.  We should counter that wherever possible.

LOL.

No. Is this real?

After seeing that thread on their board, I didn't care to learn more about their god.

No, this is not real. LMGTFY: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Bible quotes there might be mostly real, but you should check your bible first.  8)

I agree but in Moore's case, well; there wasn't a particularly vigorous defense coming from his camp of religious zealots (except during camp meetings.)

Law enforcement used to be a lot more tolerant regarding DUI's too.

All this was just icing on an already baked cake for me (he's a shit stick, ultra right [except for my rights] twat waffle.)

LOL.

No. Is this real?

No, this is not real. LMGTFY: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Bible quotes there might be mostly real, but you should check your bible first.  8)

Nice. I love people like Betty Bowers / Deven Green (Canadian)

I don't know what it's like to be you, but it must be sad and tough to go through life taking everything seriously, having no sense of humor!  It makes you cognitively blind to see the word "funniest."  Sad!

It's not your fault!  It's probably just the way you're wired.  I recall somewhere else your saying you didn't like taking imaginative literature or poetry in high school or college.  That would explain your inability to detect subtlety and appreciate figurative language.  Many of your responses to my posts on other threads demonstrate this.

You're in good company.  I've pointed out several other prominent board members who need remedial lessons in Professor Munger's classes.  You should review the one where he says, "Invert.  Always invert."  That would be a first step in understanding how humor is made, even if you can't appreciate it when it's right in front of you.

I don't know what it's like to be you, but it must be sad and tough to go through life taking everything seriously, having no sense of humor!  It makes you cognitively blind to see the word "funniest."  Sad!

It's not your fault!  It's probably just the way you're wired.  I recall somewhere else your saying you didn't like taking imaginative literature or poetry in high school or college.  That would explain your inability to detect subtlety and appreciate figurative language.  Many of your responses to my posts on other threads demonstrate this.

You're in good company.  I've pointed out several other prominent board members who need remedial lessons in Professor Munger's classes.  You should review the one where he says, "Invert.  Always invert."  That would be a first step in understanding how humor is made, even if you can't appreciate it when it's right in front of you.

TBF high end humor frequently doesn't travel well via BBS, text & email...

Correct!  Nor in person live, stand-up live, or video!

Correct!  Nor in person live, stand-up live, or video!

IBTD, the Physicality makes for a better delivery...