Author Topic: CSU - Constellation Software  (Read 236653 times)

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
Re: CSU - Constellation Software
« Reply #610 on: June 26, 2019, 08:51:57 AM »
a $20B provider (big numbers! ......probably worth of gross merchandise volume that they do marketing for)...doesn't say much about revenue.

I think they just meant the market cap. It's a weirdly written press release.
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | This podcast episode is a must-listen

Shooter MacGavin

« Reply #611 on: June 26, 2019, 08:54:20 AM »
a $20B provider (big numbers! ......probably worth of gross merchandise volume that they do marketing for)...doesn't say much about revenue.

I think they just meant the market cap. It's a weirdly written press release.

ohhhhh! thanks for clearing that up  ::)

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #612 on: June 28, 2019, 12:56:28 PM »
https://csiperseus.com/news/constellation-homebuilder-systems-company-acquires-online-listing-service/

"Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, a provider of home building software and services, announced the acquisition of online listing service NewHomeListingService.com."

With the common goal of connecting buyers, builders and real estate agents, the NewHomeListingService.com team will be joining Constellation HomeBuilder Systems to further expand the most comprehensive homebuilding and land development platform in the industry.

NewHomeListingService.com will be integrated with the NEWSTAR, FAST, and BuildTopia enterprise resource planning platforms of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems. The integration will allow data to sync in real-time so that prospective buyers have access to the accurate and updated information.

h/t @adrivalue
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | This podcast episode is a must-listen

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #613 on: July 03, 2019, 07:45:18 AM »
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:05:04 AM by Liberty »

FiveSigma

« Reply #614 on: July 03, 2019, 11:03:29 AM »
Clicking the surefire link redirects to something that looks like a malicious destination:

http://sweeps7523.fuckingmonday116.agency/1732501027/?utm_campaign=bKMuT7EMVXU5Z6UvvSHONGlfu-yV43iC8T8uYixAFxs1&t=main9_0a96022c08210a534d022d0afd&f=1

Am I the only one who’s seeing it?

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #615 on: July 03, 2019, 11:05:36 AM »
Clicking the surefire link redirects to something that looks like a malicious destination:

http://sweeps7523.fuckingmonday116.agency/1732501027/?utm_campaign=bKMuT7EMVXU5Z6UvvSHONGlfu-yV43iC8T8uYixAFxs1&t=main9_0a96022c08210a534d022d0afd&f=1

Am I the only one who’s seeing it?

The link I put there works for me, but just in case I de-linked it.

tenyearsout

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #617 on: July 04, 2019, 04:38:51 AM »
One at Jonas:

https://www.jonassoftware.com/About_Us/Latest_News/Jonas_Software_Announces_the_Acquisition_of_CORVID

PayGate is a payment processing software business that provides data validation and services to support automated banking and e-commerce transactions.

H/t @pearnick

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #618 on: July 05, 2019, 04:13:40 AM »
TSS acquisition in France:

https://www.totalspecificsolutions.com/about-us/transaction-updates

Metamicro has a leading position in the French software market for the financial services industry with multiple solutions, specifically for large banks and insurance companies. The company’s product suite consists of four different products, which can be offered on-premise as well as in the cloud (SAAS). Ligis is a solution for debt recovery, Heremus includes tools for the management of succession files whereby banks are compliant with the inheritance regulations. Saisar is a software solution whereby banks can automate the processing of civil enforcement procedures (PCE). And lastly, Caris is a software product that supports companies to optimize their customer relations.

H/t @pearnick
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:35:39 AM by Liberty »

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #619 on: July 09, 2019, 11:58:15 AM »
Volaris acquisition in Italy:

https://www.binarysystem.eu/en/press-reviews/binary-system-e-volaris-group

Binary System S.r.l. ​is the leading Italian company for the production of software solutions conceived to manage operational activities of railway undertakings. Thanks to a team of 30 collaborators among researchers and developers of latest web and mobile technologies, railway industry experts well-established partnerships with most important devices manufacturers, Binary System has developed a suite of products which represents the excellence on the market for its usability, integration and mobility.
With a customer portfolio that today boasts 45 references between Italy, Germany, France, Belgium and Austria in few years Binary System has become a benchmark in the market for supplying applications to rail undertakings with S​ oftRail®​, the suite of modular software that covers every management and operational need.

h/t @pearnick