Author Topic: ETR:PBY - Publity AG  (Read 4121 times)

_JJ_

Re: ETR:PBY - Publity AG
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2017, 02:54:29 AM »
Do you have the results of the vote? I can't find information on the Publity website, looks like they deleted all info on the most recent vote?

ActOfWill

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2017, 05:32:02 AM »
None of the resolutions passed.

The countermotion as I heard needed 5% more to pass at 75%. The quorum was met.

The notary is exceptionally slow as per last time and Publity is waiting for a signed certificate to publish on their website.

I told Publity that deleting documents from a website as they did without update is not a thing you do to inspire confidence. But apparently there is a technical issue with the website at the moment that they are trying to resolve.

Next step is to speak to one dissenting voter and aim for a meeting in January... that hopefully will pass on the countermotion.

JM

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 11:14:03 PM »
The share is down to 32. Is this just normal volatility or is there some new information affecting the valuation?

_JJ_

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 08:36:52 AM »
I'm not aware of any news...

ActOfWill

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 09:05:09 AM »
Some one informed me that a Spanish fund  "True Value" announced they had unwound their position 2 months ago. That news has caused some selling from some people that track their portfolio:

https://www.rankia.com/foros/fondos-inversion/temas/2607169-true-value?page=281#respuesta_3781597

Nothing has changed fundamentally IMO.