Author Topic: FB - Facebook  (Read 71332 times)

ZenaidaMacroura

Re: FB - Facebook
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2017, 10:11:01 AM »
I ran a $20 ad on FB for my Wife's "small business" and the result quite frankly doesn't make sense to express in percentage terms.  From then on they increased the cost of engagements but it is still far and away the best bang for buck.  A $200 campaign brings in $2-3K "reoccurring" monthly revenue -for some reason if I spend more than that per month the marginal return becomes bad quickly.  But up to $200 per month and I get a fairly sticky $2-3K increase in top line month over month.

We pretty much eat the share of everyone who isn't advertising on FB (a lot of niches, and or older mom and pop businesses don't run ads at all on Facebook and just maintain a default page out of obligation).

giofranchi

• Twitter: @giovfranchi
    • Master School Politecnico di Milano
Re: FB - Facebook
« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2017, 10:34:10 AM »
We pretty much eat the share of everyone who isn't advertising on FB (a lot of niches, and or older mom and pop businesses don't run ads at all on Facebook and just maintain a default page out of obligation).

+1

Cheers,

Gio
Portfolio: AMZN, BRK.B, DIS, FB, FFH, FWONA, GOOG, IBB, JNJ, JPM, LBRDA, MKL, NKE, QQQ, SBUX, TRV, XBI