Author Topic: PDH - Premier Diversified Holdings Inc.  (Read 357821 times)

Spekulatius

Re: PDH - Premier Diversified Holdings Inc.
« Reply #760 on: February 18, 2018, 01:29:03 PM »
I don’t  know why Parsads Personal wealth, or that of any other PDH executive, matters to evaluate PDH‘s merits as an investment.

While it do feel that the discussion here is critical (which it should be), I didn’t really feel it is salty.
To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

OracleofCarolina

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #761 on: February 18, 2018, 03:36:09 PM »
It’s still early in the game..I am way down on my investment in PDH, but continue to hold for the long term.

ourkid8

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #762 on: March 02, 2018, 10:52:12 AM »
Sanjeev,  I have a couple of questions...

1.  who were these options granted to? 

-1,150,000 options expiring on May 10, 2018 for an exercise price of $0.05
-300,000 options expiring on July 11, 2019 for an exercise price of $0.05

2.  Who exercised the following? What what the exercise price?

-150,000 options were exercised for cash proceeds of $7,50

3.  Under corporate expenses there was $24,360 in donations, care to elaborate on who the donation went to? It makes sense to donate and help the communities we do business in however we have to be profitable!!! 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 11:22:51 AM by ourkid8 »

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #763 on: March 06, 2018, 02:52:57 PM »

1.  who were these options granted to? 

-1,150,000 options expiring on May 10, 2018 for an exercise price of $0.05
-300,000 options expiring on July 11, 2019 for an exercise price of $0.05

2.  Who exercised the following? What what the exercise price?

-150,000 options were exercised for cash proceeds of $7,50

3.  Under corporate expenses there was $24,360 in donations, care to elaborate on who the donation went to? It makes sense to donate and help the communities we do business in however we have to be profitable!!!

I can give you some idea of the options questions, but not the exact name of the individual, as that would be against company confidentiality.

#1 was granted to an employee before I joined.  #2 was granted to an employee after I joined.  You can see how I feel about the issuance of options...at the same time, we have to provide some incentive to employees.  I will always make sure our issuances are well within reason.

On the question of donations...that is more of an accounting and presentation issue than anything else.  We did not donate that amount.

I had a non-profit sublease alot of the excess space we were occupying on the corporate side after I took over.  Because they signed on for a 5-year lease, and they are a non-profit, they pay a little less than market rates.

They do something goofy at the end of the year called a "check exchange".  They issue us a check above the normal sublease amount by "x" for discounted services, space, etc.  We issue a check back to them as a donation for "x".  I have no idea why they do it, and I think CRA should frown on it.  But we record it as a donation, receive a tax receipt, yet no real difference in cash exchanged hands.  Go figure!

Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

John Hjorth

« Reply #764 on: March 07, 2018, 02:29:29 PM »

1. ...

2. ...

3.  Under corporate expenses there was $24,360 in donations, care to elaborate on who the donation went to? ...

On the question of donations...that is more of an accounting and presentation issue than anything else.  We did not donate that amount.

I had a non-profit sublease alot of the excess space we were occupying on the corporate side after I took over.  Because they signed on for a 5-year lease, and they are a non-profit, they pay a little less than market rates.

They do something goofy at the end of the year called a "check exchange".  They issue us a check above the normal sublease amount by "x" for discounted services, space, etc.  We issue a check back to them as a donation for "x".  I have no idea why they do it, and I think CRA should frown on it. But we record it as a donation, receive a tax receipt, yet no real difference in cash exchanged hands.  Go figure!

Cheers!

I have never posted in the PDH topic before, because my posts [eventually] here have no merit, based on no skin in the game. I have been following this topic with interest for now 3½ years, however.

[In other topics, I have read posts from members calling an investment a "turd", without the poster disclosing his/her short position - Hah!]

Here, I've chosen to post.

It's not about ridiculing ourkid8's ability to - or not to - count to 2 or 3, ref. my heavily edited quoting.

It's more about straight questions, and straight answers to the questions asked. Which is what happened here.

Thank you to you both, ourkid8 & Sanjeev.
”In the race of excellence … there is no finish line.”
-HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai

redhots

« Reply #765 on: March 07, 2018, 03:05:16 PM »
Nice article on buying small businesses.   
https://www.adventur.es/the-micro-pe-reality-check

To get a small business we probably have to pay a multiple of 3 or 4.   
multiples aren’t exploding. In fact, on deals that actually close they’re off-peak and stable, if not declining.

Also there should be more and more inventory.
there’s only one outcome I can see — the rate of sellers increasing much faster than the rate of buyers, independent of the economic cycle.

But it takes time.   6-12 months to close and a bunch more time to find one ;-).

OracleofCarolina

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #766 on: April 03, 2018, 07:59:21 PM »
Anyone attend the annual meeting today?

compoundinglife

« Reply #767 on: April 03, 2018, 08:36:38 PM »

I did. Disclaimer I am typing this from my phone and from memory so could be some mistakes.

I would guess around 10 shareholders were there. I arrived a few minutes late and noticed Sanjeev was not there. The person sitting next me said that they mentioned he had an emergency and could not make it. I hope everything is ok.

Alnesh led most of the discussion of the results for 2017. The results were as expected. In general things at the clinic (scan volume) are tending in the right direction and it is throwing off some CF now.

The folks from the clinic talked about some stuff in the pipeline that can potentially for increase scan volume quite a bit. If all their stuff played out around 400 more per year.

Some discussion around the age of the machine and if it obsolete. There are newer machines now but the one they have (Siemens) is fully functional and working well.

Someone asked now that the clinic is throwing off cash how long before PDH as a whole is CF break even. I think the answer was roughly 100-150 additional scans a year before  that happens.

TSX listing in progressing. No material increase in expenses to move to TSX.

Mycare medtech has raised some more cash via convertible debentures, has commitment for another round if needed. Didn’t know what the details of the convertibles were but they will get that to me. Managements feeling was that they expected a liquidity event for mycare holders in the next 1-2 years.

Probably lots more that I missed. Will see if I can find anything else when I review my notes.

OracleofCarolina

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #768 on: April 03, 2018, 08:45:11 PM »

I did. Disclaimer I am typing this from my phone and from memory so could be some mistakes.

I would guess around 10 shareholders were there. I arrived a few minutes late and noticed Sanjeev was not there. The person sitting next me said that they mentioned he had an emergency and could not make it. I hope everything is ok.

Alnesh led most of the discussion of the results for 2017. The results were as expected. In general things at the clinic (scan volume) are tending in the right direction and it is throwing off some CF now.

The folks from the clinic talked about some stuff in the pipeline that can potentially for increase scan volume quite a bit. If all their stuff played out around 400 more per year.

Some discussion around the age of the machine and if it obsolete. There are newer machines now but the one they have (Siemens) is fully functional and working well.

Someone asked now that the clinic is throwing off cash how long before PDH as a whole is CF break even. I think the answer was roughly 100-150 additional scans a year before  that happens.

TSX listing in progressing. No material increase in expenses to move to TSX.

Mycare medtech has raised some more cash via convertible debentures, has commitment for another round if needed. Didn’t know what the details of the convertibles were but they will get that to me. Managements feeling was that they expected a liquidity event for mycare holders in the next 1-2 years.

Probably lots more that I missed. Will see if I can find anything else when I review my notes.

Thanks for the notes..hope Sanjeev is ok...anyone ask if their will be a rights offering or private placement ?

ourkid8

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #769 on: April 04, 2018, 03:22:14 PM »
Thanks for the summary compounding life!  Did Alnesh or management provide any insight if mycare medtech is actually growing it's user base? Is there any targets/guidance that the company has released etc...