Author Topic: PDRX - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals  (Read 35372 times)

writser

Re: PDRX - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2019, 02:31:07 PM »
Can't go too wrong with $2 / share in cash, a new policy of returning capital and $0.36 / share in earnings during a year with above-the-norm SG&A. I'm a simple man. Bought a few extra shares today. The opioid epidemic might cause some issues but there's a huge margin of safety.
When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

valuedontlie

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2019, 08:01:14 PM »
this business seems like a near-perfect candidate for a (very) small, cash-rich, NOL shell... no?

Tax provision in the $350-400k range... would save >$0.20/sh annually...

writser

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2019, 09:24:57 AM »
I looked at their 2017 report.  That line is exactly the same in 2017.  I am now thinking this was just a copy and paste error.  Microcaps..   Still in, but a little disappointed.
Yes, you are right. Looks like they were pretty lazy by copy and pasting the whole first paragraph...

They changed their annual report. They had first updated a different annual report (see attached). I was lucky to snoop around on their website on New Years holiday.
Overall it  was well written, appreciated the candor with respect to Opiods.  I am slightly offended that they removed it and did a copy-paste on the previous year, but its likely profits in 2019 will suffer.

They put the original version (with the additional info on opiods) back online.
When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.