Author Topic: SYTE - Enterprise Diversified  (Read 212070 times)

InelegantInvestor

Re: SYTE - Sitestar
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »
It is true that it is not a company, and the CEO is not competent.
That said, the ISP continues to throw off some cash, and the value of the RE exceeds the market cap of the company. There is no debt.
The ISP also contains some valuable domain names, one worth six figures on its own.

$.01 would value the company at $750,000. That just doesn't make sense compared to the asset values.

Junto

• Lifetime Member
    • My Company
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »
The level of unreality in this thread has reached a point that I am compelled to post. This is not a company. It has no valuable, cash generating assets. It has no strategy. It has negligible capital. It is run by a guy who is mostly qualified to run Windows servers circa 1998. It will generate no significant returns, not this year, not in ten years. The bid ask spread is larger than the value of the company. If you can get out at 1c you are very lucky.

It certainly is a company, whether it should be public is another question. Perhaps the larger question not asked is who wants to put out a tender to buy those that want out? Jeff Moore (ragnarisapirate) has demonstrable experience in real estate. He could be the new CEO and go to market to raise more capital for "investment purposes."

Hell PDH had a much worse business model and underlying business when Parsad made his move for it and look at the premium on that stock right now!  Instant money for those wanting to make a play....  :o
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 05:14:43 PM by Junto »

no_thanks

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2015, 05:18:20 PM »
Good idea, and I would be interested in giving it a go, but the issue would be buying Frank's shares and not InelegantInvestor's :)  I might send him an email though just to see. 

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2015, 05:48:05 PM »
I own over 1% of shares, I'd certainly vote to replace the CEO at this point.

DTEJD1997

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2015, 05:50:53 PM »
If Jeff wanted to be CEO, I would back him in an instant!

He gets my endorsement.

InelegantInvestor

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2015, 06:08:43 PM »
I've spoken with probably over 10% of shares over the past few days. Everyone would vote to replace the CEO. That's probably why the company has refused over and over again to hold a meeting. The settlement requires that one be held by June of 2016 though.

I own over 1% of shares, I'd certainly vote to replace the CEO at this point.

InelegantInvestor

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2015, 06:11:19 PM »
Good idea, and I would be interested in giving it a go, but the issue would be buying Frank's shares and not InelegantInvestor's :)  I might send him an email though just to see. 

I'm not really looking to sell my shares; I'd much rather let them realize their value. That said, I would have to consider a reasonable offer.

InelegantInvestor

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2015, 07:11:19 PM »
I elaborated a bit on the issue of the loan the company took out from the CEO's mother. Basically the loan was unnecessary, the interest rate absurd(and it increased without disclosure), and the relationship was not disclosed. This is a serious issue and the Board must investigate it.

http://www.inelegantinvestor.com/2015/12/03/sitestarsyte-failed-to-disclose-unnecessary-high-interest-rate-loan-from-ceos-mother/

ScottHall

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2015, 08:15:40 PM »
I don't own shares but this guy seems like a real jackass. The internet business probably isn't worth too much at this point given its decline rate, but the real estate has probably appreciated since the company bought it.

Jeff as CEO would get me to buy shares immediately. We've talked briefly in the past, and he seems like a great guy.
You can no longer follow me on Twitter!

oddballstocks

• Lifetime Member
    • Oddball Stocks Blog
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2015, 09:46:54 PM »
Right now Jeff is probably reading this thread, drinking a good Kentucky bourbon and nodding his head in approval....

If he were to become CEO I'd buy in as well.
The ultimate edge for bank investors: http://www.completebankdata.com