Author Topic: TSLA - Tesla Motors  (Read 705650 times)

JRM

Re: TSLA - Tesla Motors
« Reply #3120 on: August 23, 2019, 11:11:08 AM »
FWIW, I'm not one of the conspiracy theorists. I was just replying that there was science in this area.  I worked at a nuclear power plant for 9 years, so hopefully there are no ill effects from the high voltage EMF exposure. =)

Cigarbutt

« Reply #3121 on: August 23, 2019, 11:37:04 AM »
FWIW, I'm not one of the conspiracy theorists. I was just replying that there was science in this area.  I worked at a nuclear power plant for 9 years, so hopefully there are no ill effects from the high voltage EMF exposure. =)
Your insightful follow-up with self-derision shows that you're not the type to go down the conspiracy alley. Apologies for the friendly jabs and I look forward to when our roles will be reversed. :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 11:40:15 AM by Cigarbutt »

Aberhound

« Reply #3122 on: August 23, 2019, 02:15:44 PM »
Here are some readings to contemplate for those interested in the effects of high voltage dirty electricity surging near your gonads.

Dr. Gerard Pollack's book  4th phase of water and the observations of what structures water (infrared light) and what destructures water heat (or microwaves which heat water). I suspect dissonant frequencies also destructure water as suggested by the cymatics experiments.

Dr. John Apsley's book The Regenerative Effect has a part discussing the Korean researcher who demonstrated the Chinese Meridian system is composed of structured water conduits which he made visible by injecting radioactive dyes into volunteers on their death bed. The visible conduits disappear upon death which explains why autopsies have never found evidence of the meridian system in the tissues.

Dr. Emotos work demonstrates water has a memory and the water memory affects health. This I suspect is a related reason why the dirty electricity is harmful.

Presumably the high voltage dirty electricity and the wifi in the vehicle or your phone affects the structuring of the water in your structured water conduits of your meridian system affecting Qi flow. The theory might be checked by using a darkfield microscope. Labs with darkfield microscopes are available in most cities, some with computer monitors so you might monitor the health of your own blood. It would be interesting to mount one in a Tesla and use the screen to view an image of the blood so you could see the effect of the car in action. A disturbed Qi flow might explain the effect on semen health and motility.

I find reading such books helpful especially if you can test the theories and implement them. After I read these books I changed bedrooms away from the smart meter and turned of the wifi and turned off EMF sources at night in my bedroom and started having hot saunas every 2 to 3 days usually drinking salty limeade (no sugar) first or simply drinking a lot of water first. I use the electrolytes because to structure water at body temperature must require electrolytes and probably other energetic factors since ordinary water is structured at 4 C and ceases being structured about 10 C. The goal is to maximize the structured water conduits, to improve the blood flow and to get the lymph moving to improve the blood. My heart disease improved significantly and more importantly you feel great after the sauna especially if you alternate hot sauna with ice cold showers and my sleep improved as well. I find that the emf and especially the wifi affects my melatonin cycle and I have read many scientific papers which have confirmed this effect.

Spekulatius

« Reply #3123 on: August 23, 2019, 02:41:09 PM »
Sauna is great, regardless of electricity effects or not.

FWIW, the magnetic field half a meter away of a wire with 100Amps of current is roughly equivalent to the magnetic field of the earth.
To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

Jurgis

• Porfolio
« Reply #3124 on: August 23, 2019, 02:47:00 PM »
FWIW, the magnetic field half a meter away of a wire with 100Amps of current is roughly equivalent to the magnetic field of the earth.

Living near Earth will make you shoot blanks.
"Before you can be rich, you must be poor." - Nef Anyo
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"American History X", "Milk", "The Insider", "Dirty Money", "LBJ"

Spekulatius

« Reply #3125 on: August 23, 2019, 05:26:02 PM »

Tin foil hats doesn’t work, those in the know wear u-metal body suits.
To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

Cigarbutt

« Reply #3126 on: August 23, 2019, 06:05:06 PM »
Here are some readings to contemplate for those interested in the effects of high voltage dirty electricity surging near your gonads.

Dr. Gerard Pollack's book  4th phase of water and the observations of what structures water (infrared light) and what destructures water heat (or microwaves which heat water). I suspect dissonant frequencies also destructure water as suggested by the cymatics experiments.

Dr. John Apsley's book The Regenerative Effect has a part discussing the Korean researcher who demonstrated the Chinese Meridian system is composed of structured water conduits which he made visible by injecting radioactive dyes into volunteers on their death bed. The visible conduits disappear upon death which explains why autopsies have never found evidence of the meridian system in the tissues.

Dr. Emotos work demonstrates water has a memory and the water memory affects health. This I suspect is a related reason why the dirty electricity is harmful.

Presumably the high voltage dirty electricity and the wifi in the vehicle or your phone affects the structuring of the water in your structured water conduits of your meridian system affecting Qi flow. The theory might be checked by using a darkfield microscope. Labs with darkfield microscopes are available in most cities, some with computer monitors so you might monitor the health of your own blood. It would be interesting to mount one in a Tesla and use the screen to view an image of the blood so you could see the effect of the car in action. A disturbed Qi flow might explain the effect on semen health and motility.

I find reading such books helpful especially if you can test the theories and implement them. After I read these books I changed bedrooms away from the smart meter and turned of the wifi and turned off EMF sources at night in my bedroom and started having hot saunas every 2 to 3 days usually drinking salty limeade (no sugar) first or simply drinking a lot of water first. I use the electrolytes because to structure water at body temperature must require electrolytes and probably other energetic factors since ordinary water is structured at 4 C and ceases being structured about 10 C. The goal is to maximize the structured water conduits, to improve the blood flow and to get the lymph moving to improve the blood. My heart disease improved significantly and more importantly you feel great after the sauna especially if you alternate hot sauna with ice cold showers and my sleep improved as well. I find that the emf and especially the wifi affects my melatonin cycle and I have read many scientific papers which have confirmed this effect.
Hi Aberhound,
You seem to appreciate controversial stuff.
2 questions:
-Last summer, when referring to solar system ethereal changes, you posted a picture with large trees. Was it Muir Woods?
-Are you Artimus Gordon, the fourth comment provider in the natural health Mercola video that JRM provided?

One of Dr. Emotos' most famous work involved a classic experiment where rice was mixed with water in three separate jars and then labeled according to what one would say to the jar on a daily basis in order to imprint some kind of sentimental water memory based on the substance (or absence thereof) of daily interactions with the content of the jars. The labels (indicating the type of interaction) on the jar: #1 jar: "Thank you", #2 jar: "You're an idiot" and #3 jar: "neglected". Results demonstrated by Dr. Emotos were impressive to say the least but unfortunately have not been widely replicated. Perhaps Neuralink will help.

BTW, this water content alteration with magnetic fields is the basis behind magnetic resonance imaging and results are impressive but I wonder if ideas carried too far may not result in absurd discussions. Apologies for using the absurd discussions terminology as it is no longer appropriate to use the terms in arguments since the nasty Danish episode.

----)Back to Tesla

boilermaker75

« Reply #3127 on: August 23, 2019, 06:23:38 PM »

Like one of these Faraday suits,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGoaXZwFlJ4

Edit: My avatar is the magnetic field around a current carrying wire
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 06:25:57 PM by boilermaker75 »

Jurgis

• Porfolio
« Reply #3128 on: August 23, 2019, 07:04:44 PM »

Like one of these Faraday suits,

Can I rent Faraday suit for a day?

I'll charge it on my card.
"Before you can be rich, you must be poor." - Nef Anyo
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"American History X", "Milk", "The Insider", "Dirty Money", "LBJ"

walt373

« Reply #3129 on: August 25, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »
A friend of mine has asked me to look at a call strategy on TSLA: he is bullish. So it is a bull call spread with different expiries.

He wants to buy really deep in the money 2021 Jan $105 calls and to finance them by selling shorter term calls along the way. First one is Nov $235.

Deep in the money option is relatively cheap at 4.4% above intrinsic value ($105 + $132 divided by $227) for 1 1/2 years. Similar breakeven cost to buying stock in margin account.

The short call strike seems really close to current price for my liking but, he gets $18.75 and volatility is right around 50% or not a bad sale of volatility.

Reason why he is doing this is to double position with same initial capital invested. A risk is that he could be assigned if stock goes above $235 but, does not mind. Still a good return. I also don't like the bid/ask spread on long dated/out of the money calls. Obvious risk is if stock falls off a cliff.

What do you guys think? It is a long time that I have played with options.

Cardboard

This is essentially a covered call strategy, which has the same risk profile as selling puts.