Author Topic: [Danish/Swedish] Da:Aktiesparekonto Sw:ISK Investeringssparkonto  (Read 3515 times)

John Hjorth

Re: [Danish/Swedish] Da:Aktiesparekonto Sw:ISK Investeringssparkonto
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 08:19:20 AM »
Naturally the proposal was subject to political negotiations, and it seems we have an outcome today this Sunday.

Boersen.dk: The Aktiesparekonto starts at DKK 50,000 and lands on DKK 200,000.

Well, it came up relatively early after the last post in this topic, that there was political resistance against a maximum of DKK 500,000 in one shot, so this is at least something.

Worse is, as I read things, there will be no tax releif on realized capital gains for stocks, nor on dividend tax, going forward, compared to the existing Danish tax regime.

Needless to say, that I'm disappointed. Still long way till I have conditions just a bit similar to my Swedish fellow board members. Basicly - in my view - the proposal failed.
”In the race of excellence … there is no finish line.”
-HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai

John Hjorth

Re: [Danish/Swedish] Da:Aktiesparekonto Sw:ISK Investeringssparkonto
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »
I found this article on Finans.dk: The Danes get a "discount version" of the Aktiesparekonto - with 17 percent tax.

I'm speechless - it's beoynd recognition, compared to the original proposal.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:52:23 AM by John Hjorth »
”In the race of excellence … there is no finish line.”
-HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai