Author Topic: "Mr.Trump received the equivalent of at least $413 million from his father"  (Read 7925 times)

cubsfan

Re: "Mr.Trump received the equivalent of at least $413 million from his father"
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2018, 09:19:46 AM »
I have defined success as our current economy, low unemployment figures and business confidence.

You must be a huge Obama fan considering the rate of change of these items remains unchanged since the Obama years.

Keep repeating yourself LC, the more you yell into your own echo chamber the more you will believe it.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
"Cardboard, if there's a movie role for you, it would be that senile 92 year old,  ranting off their same old political nonsense to whomever they would meet on the road at the moment, including kids, dogs, traffic lights etc.

"You damn leftist people! Because of you, there's pineapple on Pizza!!! I fought in WWII to have the freedom to have real pizza and you fucking leftist bastards are putting all this commie pineapple on our fucking AMERICAN pizza!"  - Cardboard, as himself, in the film "The Rise And Fall of Pappa John's", directed by John Schnatter."

You can call myself an idiot, moron whatever but, please leave our veterans alone who have sacrificed everything to save you (Western European?) from Hitler, then a Russian invasion.

Cardboard

meiroy

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2018, 06:43:54 PM »
"Cardboard, if there's a movie role for you, it would be that senile 92 year old,  ranting off their same old political nonsense to whomever they would meet on the road at the moment, including kids, dogs, traffic lights etc.

"You damn leftist people! Because of you, there's pineapple on Pizza!!! I fought in WWII to have the freedom to have real pizza and you fucking leftist bastards are putting all this commie pineapple on our fucking AMERICAN pizza!"  - Cardboard, as himself, in the film "The Rise And Fall of Pappa John's", directed by John Schnatter."

You can call myself an idiot, moron whatever but, please leave our veterans alone who have sacrificed everything to save you (Western European?) from Hitler, then a Russian invasion.

Cardboard

LOL. Still playing the role with the veterans card. That's EXACTLY what the senile old man would say in this situation. "Our forefathers have died so we would have the right for mass shootings in Schools if that's what the fuck we want! "

You even went with the "America saved you leftist European asses in WWII from the nazis! You should be thankful!".

Textbook.

Fact is, that you using the veterans card in this thread as a reply is disgraceful and disrespectful.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2018, 06:58:55 PM »
Please don't put words in my mouth. Regarding grace and respect you are demonstrating none.

Regarding the left, yes it is a scam. A scam that has failed countless times throughout history.

This time is different and who ignores history is doomed to repeat it, fit the left believers to a T.

Cardboard