Author Topic: America 1st  (Read 74552 times)

LC

Re: America 1st
« Reply #570 on: August 22, 2017, 12:33:03 PM »
I mean yeah it's just a hat, sure. But let's be honest: they knew exactly what they were doing. They were obviously trying to stir up emotions, and some people (to their own discredit) took the bait. The school rightfully put a stop to all of it.

The dumb part in my mind is that, if you really want to have a constructive discussion, the way to do it is not trying to create a dramatic scene and hoping to become a martyr.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

Gregmal

« Reply #571 on: September 19, 2017, 03:14:56 PM »
Read this and thought of stuff like what's debated on threads like this. Antifa doesn't condone violence?

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/jerk-in-nazi-armband-starts-fights-ends-up-knocked-out/

You've got two pieces of shit. One runs his mouth with an unacceptable arm band, the other, a violent savage. Cut from the same cloth. Only argument is whether what the first did was a crime(supposedly harassing people on the bus, but from the picture, sitting by himself with headphones). Yet with MSM the one traveling in a pack committing an assault is a hero...

Best part is the tool quoted at the bottom who "wanted to do something but was too high"... And then all the Antifas; the thug who threw the punch, and people who stalked the nazi dude on Twitter- go into hiding and all of a sudden want to be anonymous!

Definitely think we should just have a massive night raid where all these clowns on both sides are kidnapped and placed on an island. Have one big battle royal or otherwise put them in a spot where they are forced to get along. Would make good reality TV.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:16:49 PM by Gregmal »

LC

« Reply #572 on: September 19, 2017, 04:00:35 PM »
This obviously isn't what happened, but if some dude went up to my wife (who happens to be jewish) and started harassing her, yeah I would probably knock him out.

That being said I usually think the best way to deal with this baloney is to ignore them and relegate them to the "crazy old dude with the loudspeaker and homemade sign" role.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash