Author Topic: Art of the Deal  (Read 19990 times)

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
Re: Art of the Deal
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2019, 05:07:18 AM »
Europe has a lot of immigrants coming in from Africa and the Middle East and it has nothing to do with drugs.

What is common are traffickers extorting funds from immigrants and having them travel under terrible and dangerous conditions often leading to multiple deaths.

Cardboard

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2019, 08:46:46 AM »
Cardboard,
The Federal prison statistics that Marc wanted addressed were largely drug offenses.  If you donít want drugs to be a part of this conversation then you should have told him.

meiroy

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2019, 09:49:16 PM »

If Trump is not allowed to build his wall he must be allowed to play with something else.  Those of you who handled multiple times 2-year-olds know what I mean.

My previous suggestion for shruberry wall obviously fell short.  So, I was thinking about letting him build a giant Pyramid, bigger than those in Egypt. Build the world's greatest pyramid next to the border and equip it with laser mounted sharks to keep away those non-people-like-us-who-are-real-people.  Of course, this won't work because the sharks will die if placed on a pyramid.   That's as far as I got. Any other suggestions?

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #213 on: January 10, 2019, 03:55:35 AM »

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #215 on: January 10, 2019, 09:51:59 AM »

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #216 on: January 10, 2019, 10:48:55 AM »
For anyone who still doesn't believe we are living in a simulation, explain this video from 1958 about Trump and his wall.
https://twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/1083140191362048000?s=21

Gregmal

« Reply #217 on: January 10, 2019, 03:57:08 PM »
Jimmy Acosta just showed that the walls do work.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnns-jim-acosta-takes-heat-210926300.html

Jimmy wouldn't want to go near all the vagrants. Might get dirt on his girly Ray Ban lenses...

investor-man

« Reply #218 on: January 10, 2019, 06:44:51 PM »

If Trump is not allowed to build his wall he must be allowed to play with something else.  Those of you who handled multiple times 2-year-olds know what I mean.

My previous suggestion for shruberry wall obviously fell short.  So, I was thinking about letting him build a giant Pyramid, bigger than those in Egypt. Build the world's greatest pyramid next to the border and equip it with laser mounted sharks to keep away those non-people-like-us-who-are-real-people.  Of course, this won't work because the sharks will die if placed on a pyramid.   That's as far as I got. Any other suggestions?

Best post of the year so far!
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #3 "Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to."

LC

« Reply #219 on: January 10, 2019, 10:28:16 PM »
Jimmy Acosta just showed that the walls do work.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnns-jim-acosta-takes-heat-210926300.html

Jimmy wouldn't want to go near all the vagrants. Might get dirt on his girly Ray Ban lenses...
Wait really? What a dumb argument.

I think Trump should just dig a huge crevasse like the end scene in Moria in Lord of the Rings. Maybe if we're lucky he'll trip and fall in.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | irm | mo | nlsn | pm | tap | v | vz | wm