Author Topic: Border patrol detention centers  (Read 20604 times)

LC

Re: Border patrol detention centers
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2018, 08:17:42 PM »
Ahhh I get it now - so Trump is not actually talking about the two child deaths in Border Patrol care. Yea I see where I went wrong - see I actually read what he tweeted. I need to learn to read beyond the words and replace them with new words  ;D

In all seriousness, I wonder if Donny actually thinks building a wall is going to work? Does he realize the cartels have been tunneling under the border for decades, moving people in addition to drugs? Has he ever heard of a ladder?

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

Gregmal

« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2018, 09:50:36 PM »
Ahhh I get it now - so Trump is not actually talking about the two child deaths in Border Patrol care. Yea I see where I went wrong - see I actually read what he tweeted. I need to learn to read beyond the words and replace them with new words  ;D

In all seriousness, I wonder if Donny actually thinks building a wall is going to work? Does he realize the cartels have been tunneling under the border for decades, moving people in addition to drugs? Has he ever heard of a ladder?

LOL so if the solution doesn't stop every last one of them, then do nothing, because "it won't work"??

The cartels will still find ways around things, but the caravans of 5,000 savages walking their entitled selves toward Texas, Arizona and Cali will definitely dwindle in size if getting onto US soil requires more than just walking over an imaginary line....

LC

« Reply #212 on: December 30, 2018, 12:13:52 AM »
I mean, 30-50,000 people are already being detained monthly on the Mexico border. Billions have already been spent on fencing and surveillance. But the real problem is asylum claims, these people want to be caught and processed. This require a legal solution more than a wall.

But hey, since you want your wall, what ever happened to Mexico paying for it? Donnie couldn't get that deal done? Because now he's holding government employees hostage until we all pay for it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 12:15:41 AM by LC »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

LC

« Reply #213 on: December 31, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »
Hey maybe you guys can get this shining star of a human being to contribute to the wall's gofundme?

https://theweek.com/speedreads/815161/alabama-sheriff-personally-kept-15-million-that-supposed-feed-ice-detainees

brk.b | cash