Author Topic: Border patrol detention centers  (Read 17767 times)

bookie71

• Lifetime Member
Re: Border patrol detention centers
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 08:43:25 PM »
As a former Republican (local state treasurer for Nixon, I've noticed that when the Trump supporters don't have a good argument, they start blaming Obama.  If that sounds weak they blame Bill and Hillary. None of them are in power now so it really doesn't matter.
At some point someone has to say that" The emperor isn't wearing any clothes.
jmho
Always remember, Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.

rb

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2018, 09:09:35 PM »
Wow! Cardboard you were on fire today. The bubble is strong with you. Obama got Card Blanche to whatever he wanted to do? Obama got blasted like crazy from the left for all sorts of things. Among them surveillance, drone strikes, and deportations. It got so bad that no liberal office holder wanted him to campaign for him or her in the 2014 mid terms.

And seriously the credit downgrade? The US rating got downgraded because a certain party played chicken with the full faith and credit of the United States government. Threatening to force a default if their savage spending conditions were not met because they were supposedly so concerned about the US deficit. Do you remember which party that was? I seem to remember it was the Republican one.

Fast forward a few years and that party that was so concerned about the deficit is in complete power. What does it do? Vote in legislation that significantly expands the deficit. So give me (or us?) a break. You're not a guest on fox news using the force to sway weak minded bumpkins - these are not the deficits you're looking for. I'm really good at that math thing and my memory is good too.

SharperDingaan

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 04:32:24 AM »
The detention center 'dog cages' are entirely on Trump. His decicision.
I murder someone, 'cause the devil (Obama) made me do it, is not an excuse.
The PR fiasco is purely Trumps f****p.

The trade pissing match with almost the entire world, is entirely on Trump. Another f****p.
Instead, the only thing the chump has actually done - is cost a great many people their jobs.

Republicans made him the head of their party, & continue to keep him there.
I pin the arms of the victim while you murder him, and I am complicit in his/her murder.
Welcome to the November mid-term election.

SD

doughishere

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2018, 06:01:55 AM »
Why dont we let the creator of these policies weigh in on if they are similar to Nazis or not....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-doj-not-like-nazis_us_5b2887e1e4b0f0b9e9a43e7d

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2018, 06:52:57 AM »
The Nazis took the babies from their mother's hands and threw them into dump trucks before burrying them.

I had respect for you Doughishere but, now it is all gone. You are a pathetic deceiver and liar.

Cardboard

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 07:13:38 AM »
As a former Republican (local state treasurer for Nixon, I've noticed that when the Trump supporters don't have a good argument, they start blaming Obama.  If that sounds weak they blame Bill and Hillary. None of them are in power now so it really doesn't matter.
At some point someone has to say that" The emperor isn't wearing any clothes.
jmho

And I notice that the left ignores everything a Democrat does while in office.  Drone bombings, record deportations, increases in prison population, tough on the drug war.   There is very little that the left criticizes Trump for that isn't a direct continuation of Obama's policies (which he inherited from Bush and him from Clinton...).   The difference is that Obama was well spoken and had class, so that made the murder of children and the mass deportations okay.   Just as the anti-war movement went away completely the day Obama became president, your outrage over stuff like this will vanish entirely if a Democrat wins in 2020.  Yes these things the federal government of the United States are doing are all truly horrific, it's nice of you to finally notice.

doughishere

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2018, 07:15:46 AM »
The Nazis took the babies from their mother's hands and threw them into dump trucks before burrying them.

I had respect for you Doughishere but, now it is all gone. You are a pathetic deceiver and liar.

Cardboard

Is this supposed to mean something to me? lol. Not my worlds man......

He holds kids hostage to get support for his supporters wall. Thats terrorism in my book. I could never imagine Obama doing this.

Now they "infest".  When will he be asking for extermination? Seems like hes trying to make them out to be insects. Perhaps that make it easier to support their murder.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009071403918864385
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 07:24:20 AM by doughishere »

LC

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2018, 07:18:11 AM »
I am curious to hear from our more conservative members:

Do you agree with this policy change?

What are the advantages of charging these people with a federal crime vs. sending those families to immigration court?

How is the policy change an improvement?

How do you see Trumps involvement in terms of responsibility for the policy change?

And what are your thoughts on Trumps comments that Democrats are responsible for the effects of the policy change?

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

doughishere

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2018, 07:23:55 AM »
I am curious to hear from our more conservative members:

Do you agree with this policy change?

What are the advantages of charging these people with a federal crime vs. sending those families to immigration court?

How is the policy change an improvement?

How do you see Trumps involvement in terms of responsibility for the policy change?

And what are your thoughts on Trumps comments that Democrats are responsible for the effects of the policy change?

I just imagine Obama doing all this and thinking about what what they would be saying.

SharperDingaan

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2018, 08:38:43 AM »
Every goverment is free to make, & enforce, its own policies.
But only the very dumb ones allow these kinds of images out, as the optics make it impossible to sell your message.

Trump has f****d up so badly, he has had to send Sessions out to try & distract the media through the 'Nazi' comment.
Problem is that the 'dog cage' images keep coming, & the Sessions distraction has been ineffective.
The PR f****p remains purely Trumps  ....     

Hard to vote for 'baby snatchers'.
Last time around it was the 'baby killers' of the Vietnam War, and it didn't go well for the party in power.
https://www.quora.com/Why-were-U-S-Soldiers-called-Baby-Killers-during-the-Vietnam-war

So what's the GORP to do ?
Maybe pay for the 'baby snatcher' posters, but ensure that Trumps face is nice & prominent.
This is the idiot, not us!

SD