Author Topic: If Trump should be investigated  (Read 2455 times)

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
If Trump should be investigated
« on: December 04, 2018, 09:59:32 AM »
It should be for insider trading. Friends, family and even himself.

There is too much tweeting going on for no real reason.

Cardboard

Gregmal

Re: If Trump should be investigated
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 10:22:37 AM »

There is too much tweeting going on for no real reason.

Cardboard

Shhhhhh! If the libs quit their whining and learn to trade this it will become too crowded and less profitable. This is, and has been such as easy money making trade since he took office. It's become so predictable it's almost unfair. Friday buy the futures because of course there will be a "GINORMOUS, HUMONGOUS VICTORY DEAL" with China and sell into rally as that then fades as he later talks about owning China... It's been this way with everything.

Value^2

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 10:26:34 AM »

Spekulatius

To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 07:19:00 PM »
Would it be too much to ask to only hear from the President once every 2 weeks or when real developments occur?

He was supposed to honor the memory of George H.W. Bush and only do a briefing on G20 meeting after December 5.

Now we have him tweeting twice a day on the topic prior:

Trump says there will be a 'REAL DEAL' or no deal at all with China
http://www.cnbc.com/id/105608820

We get it! Now STFU!

Cardboard

LC

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 10:37:17 AM »
Roarin' Rex Tillerson comes out with some comments on el Presidente:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/07/rex-tillerson-trump-undisciplined-doesnt-like-read-tries-do-illegal-things/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1f9f0c9b7549

“So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do, and here’s how I want to do it,’ " Tillerson said, according to the Houston Chronicle, “and I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.’ ”

“What was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation,” Tillerson said, was “to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, ‘This is what I believe.’ ”

And he's got some shots for the twitter junkies as well:

“I will be honest with you: It troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues — that they are satisfied with 128 characters,” Tillerson said.

Considering Rex is one of the few members of Trump's administration who was fired and not indicted, he's probably more believable.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | dis | irm | mo | nlsn | pm | relx | tap | tfsl | vz | wm

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 05:22:30 PM »
Roarin' Rex Tillerson comes out with some comments on el Presidente:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/07/rex-tillerson-trump-undisciplined-doesnt-like-read-tries-do-illegal-things/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1f9f0c9b7549

“So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do, and here’s how I want to do it,’ " Tillerson said, according to the Houston Chronicle, “and I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.’ ”

“What was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation,” Tillerson said, was “to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, ‘This is what I believe.’ ”

And he's got some shots for the twitter junkies as well:

“I will be honest with you: It troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues — that they are satisfied with 128 characters,” Tillerson said.

Considering Rex is one of the few members of Trump's administration who was fired and not indicted, he's probably more believable.

He also has an impeccable reputation unlike almost all of Trump's administration outside of General Kelly and Wilbur Ross.  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

LC

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 08:49:45 PM »
Your best friend Ocasio-Cortez agrees:

https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1074771911643750400

This blows my mind: House Ethics Rules prevent me from receiving a $100 gift card, or crashing at a place as I wait for rent 💰, but somehow allow members w/ investment portfolios to write laws that will personally enrich them $1000s in their own stocks; potentially millions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 05:21:18 AM »
No she doesn't.

Ocasio-Cortez wants flexibility on small bribery because she is too poor to get into the big game. She is not against any of this per say. She is a crook like all the others. Just talks nice to her audience to get elected then she is looking to feast on their tax revenues.

Cardboard

LC

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 10:02:10 AM »
Even if your baseless accusation is true, I'd prefer $100 gift cards to the bribery in the tens/hundreds of thousands that Congress regularly pulls. For example see the Net Neutrality thread I have created.