Author Topic: McAfee Fleeing US; Will Run Presidential Campaign from a Boat  (Read 3407 times)

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
McAfee Fleeing US; Will Run Presidential Campaign from a Boat
« on: January 23, 2019, 05:51:45 AM »
Almost makes me want to register to vote.

Crypto Proponent John McAfee Fleeing United States After Being Charged With Felonies by IRS; Will Run Presidential Campaign from a Boat

"We are today at war, McAfee said in a two-minute Twitter video. I have not paid taxes for eight years. I have made no secret of it "

Spekulatius

To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

wachtwoord

Re: McAfee Fleeing US; Will Run Presidential Campaign from a Boat
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 03:35:44 PM »
Almost makes me want to register to vote.

Crypto Proponent John McAfee Fleeing United States After Being Charged With Felonies by IRS; Will Run Presidential Campaign from a Boat

"We are today at war, McAfee said in a two-minute Twitter video. I have not paid taxes for eight years. I have made no secret of it "

For McAffee? Really? The guy's completely immoral and borderline insane.
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master"

Gregmal

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 03:48:01 PM »
Yea the guy is very bright, but he's also borderline insane, if not full blown insane. I remember seeing a story about how he more or less turned an entire South American town into his personal fiefdom. He had his own militia, his own distribution networks, and his own team of hookers who apparently would defecate in his mouth, at his request, and on demand. He is an interesting fellow to say the least.

LC

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 05:52:45 PM »
Belize. He also claims to have developed a method for turning meth or cocaine into some new Uber-sex drug, testing it on himself then selling it around Belize. Feel free to google if youre in the mood for a crazy story.

The guy is essentially the libertarian pipe dream.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | dis | irm | mo | nlsn | pm | relx | tap | tfsl | vz | wm

Spekulatius

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 06:50:39 PM »
McAfee seems to be a complete nutcase, but his way of drinking a scotch makes sense to me. Ill have to try it:
https://youtu.be/hLoRdtEw32g
To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

wachtwoord

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 02:55:14 AM »
Belize. He also claims to have developed a method for turning meth or cocaine into some new Uber-sex drug, testing it on himself then selling it around Belize. Feel free to google if youre in the mood for a crazy story.

The guy is essentially the libertarian pipe dream.

No he's not. I'm libertarian, he's simply a lying scumbag. He's not very good at hiding it either.
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master"

gfp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 05:13:24 AM »
I don't drink scotch but my wife does.  This does seem worth investigation...  If he's right about this - he could be right about everything!

McAfee seems to be a complete nutcase, but his way of drinking a scotch makes sense to me. Ill have to try it:
https://youtu.be/hLoRdtEw32g

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 07:59:19 AM »
For McAffee? Really? The guy's completely immoral and borderline insane.

And Trump, Hillary, and Bernie are .... ?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:01:13 AM by rkbabang »

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 08:10:34 AM »
Yea the guy is very bright, but he's also borderline insane, if not full blown insane. I remember seeing a story about how he more or less turned an entire South American town into his personal fiefdom. He had his own militia, his own distribution networks, and his own team of hookers who apparently would defecate in his mouth, at his request, and on demand. He is an interesting fellow to say the least.

Absolutely.  If we're electing crazies now, my vote is for the guy who admits to liking drugs and hookers, and hates taxes.