Author Topic: Orange Headed Trump's Behavior in France Truly Shameful  (Read 2986 times)

cubsfan

Re: Orange Headed Trump's Behavior in France Truly Shameful
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2018, 12:49:42 PM »
He is a twitter warrior, nothing else, a leader he is not.

Yes, your true leader does much more than symbolic gestures.

He holds a historic White House ceremony honoring a deserter, Bo Bergdahl - who during WWII, would have been shot.
Better yet, in return, he gives our Taliban enemies back 5 ruthless murders in exchange.

That is the way your real leader honors his military.

Happy Veterans Day Barrack and thank you for your service Bo.

All you do is keep flipping it.  You actually never answer a single question.  How is it that Kelly made it, Marcon made it, Merkel made it...do you really think that Trump's security detail couldn't figure out how to keep him safe when it started raining?  But somehow you are going to bring this back to Obama or Clinton or some other liberal.  We're just asking you what 2+2 equals and you keep coming up with it equals "Obama"!  We want you to correctly answer "4", but we'd frickin' take "5" or "7"...but the retread answer always is "Kenyan muslim who loves Arabs and made America weak!"  Cheers!

I keep saying you know more about the President's security detail than the secret service does.
You should be in charge. Can't you read. I take them at their word - you don't.

So sorry it bothers you that I criticize your hero "Neville Chamberlain".
Since we are talking about military leadership, it's perfectly appropriate to point out the weaknesses of the
last so called "leader" - and why he was a failure, so it's not repeated again.

I know the truth hurts.

Cheers!

cubsfan

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2018, 12:55:55 PM »

I would say that close to 1 million people died because of the actions of Obama and Hillary Clinton by encouraging the Arab Spring, leaving Iraq on its own. Think of the mess in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, rise of ISIS (which he always called by a different name so that people could not understand). These are all consequences from their actions.

Cardboard

Obama's lasting legacy will be a foreign policy of weakness that was a disaster for the Middle East.
But with him gone now, Iran will never have their wish of being the region's superpower.

The Baltic states, too, can now feel secure against Putin with him gone as well.

You will see war in the Middle East and Putin's reaches growing unchecked.  That's what you are going to get under Trump.  Just like North Korea is now expanding their nuclear arms program after that superb visit between Trump and rocketman.  And forget about Trump's alienation of China...they will be looking to partner with everyone Trump alienates...like most of Europe, South America, North Korea...Cheers!

We are certainly closer to war with Iran thanks to Obama's funding of the terrorist state. Restoring deterrence is HARD, but if
anyone can do it - it's someone like Reagan or Trump. Barrack sure was not up to it. Let's see what happens when
Trump draws a "red line", like the 4 or 5 that Barrack drew in Syria, Crimea and the Ukraine and promptly caved on.

Cleaning up someone else's mess is hard - but re-establishing deterrence is the first important step.

LC

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2018, 01:00:08 PM »
I keep saying you know more about the President's security detail than the secret service does.

I too find it a good, democratic habit to never question a leader's actions, especially when there exists evidence to the contrary.  ::)
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

cubsfan

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2018, 01:13:13 PM »
I never realized that it was a disaster to leave the middle east and not get bogged down in end less conflicts, that wastes precious lives & resources. The father of ISIS is W.

The dictators in these countries keep the peace. They routinely execute 1000's to save lives of tens of millions. This is the way it has worked for eons. When you go in without a plan, you end up breaking the system that is protecting tens of millions. UN should award these dictators with peace awards. Look at the number of people dead before and after US invasion. Night and day. 

To blame W's mistakes on Obama is the height of stupidity. Racism just blinds people. I guess the Korner of berKie Klansmen got their strong dose of alternate facts.

Patently ridiculous. The war in Iraq was WON when handed over to Barrack. The Bush surge worked against all the
naysayers.  Barrack then withdrew and watched "the JV" turn into ISIS and made him look like a fool. But he kept
his campaign promise and tens of thousands were killed in the sectarian chaos.

That would be like Eisenhower withdrawing from South Korea after driving the Chinese and North back to the parallel.
There would be no South Korea today. There would have been an enormous slaughter.

Racism has nothing to do with it - but Obama's ego and stupidity had everything to do with it. He overrode his generals time
after time - and watch Iraq sink into chaos.  Hitler did the same thing - a former corporal overriding his brilliant
German generals time after time, until his disaster at Stalingrad. 

Unlike the community organizer, Obama - Trump has assembled one of the finest military cabinet in history -
and he LISTENS to them. Trump is not a community organizer that thinks he is smarter than everyone.
And he certainly wouldn't listen to a POS like Ben Rhodes for military advice.

So much for your racism - but that is always the standard liberal comeback when all else fails. Disgusting.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2018, 01:29:28 PM »
Parsad always comes back with the racism thing. I am starting to think that he is a racist.

Cardboard

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2018, 01:47:22 PM »
Unlike the community organizer, Obama - Trump has assembled one of the finest military cabinet in history -
and he LISTENS to them. Trump is not a community organizer that thinks he is smarter than everyone.
And he certainly wouldn't listen to a POS like Ben Rhodes for military advice.

Haha!  The finest military cabinet in history...you're smoking the same crap Trump does and talks about all of his accomplishments.  He's fired half of them, now he's firing his National Security Advisors...maybe they had something to do with the rain at the memorium, and he doesn't like how it makes him appear.

Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2018, 01:58:28 PM »
Parsad always comes back with the racism thing. I am starting to think that he is a racist.

Cardboard

It's never been as overtly apparent as it has become in the last two years...not even when I was the only brown kid in my elementary school or people would tell my family "go back to India, you Paki!"  Oh, the irony of that slight! 

I thought we were past it, especially once a black President was elected.  Boy was I wrong!  And it's racism and bigotry from the most unexpected areas...people who were immigrants themselves, minorities radicalized by right-wing Christian groups and lies perpetuated by media trolls.  One of my father's cousins in Seattle, who is Punjabi and practiced as a Hindu for 90% of his life...was reborn a hard-core, right-wing Christian 5 years ago, and posts the same rhetoric about Obama, muslims and extols the brilliance and leadership of Trump.  He posts some really vile things about other religions on his Facebook page.  But you are seeing alot of this in the U.S. and abroad.  You are starting to see some of this in Canada...sickening!  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

bearprowler6

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2018, 02:05:23 PM »
Update-----perhaps the "real reason" for The Orange Head missing the recent Veterans Day celebrations---seems he was needed at home to referee a catfight:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-ladys-office-calls-for-firing-of-top-bolton-deputy

cubsfan

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2018, 02:10:17 PM »

Cardboard

It's never been as overtly apparent as it has become in the last two years...not even when I was the only brown kid in my elementary school or people would tell my family "go back to India, you Paki!"  Oh, the irony of that slight! 

I thought we were past it, especially once a black President was elected.  Boy was I wrong!  And it's racism and bigotry from the most unexpected areas...people who were immigrants themselves, minorities radicalized by right-wing Christian groups and lies perpetuated by media trolls.  One of my father's cousins in Seattle, who is Punjabi and practiced as a Hindu for 90% of his life...was reborn a hard-core, right-wing Christian 5 years ago, and posts the same rhetoric about Obama, muslims and extols the brilliance and leadership of Trump.  He posts some really vile things about other religions on his Facebook page.  But you are seeing alot of this in the U.S. and abroad.  You are starting to see some of this in Canada...sickening!  Cheers!

You are absolutely right. Once Obama started to lose political power, he doubled down on the identity politics strategy
to motivate and rile up his base. "It's us against them, class against class, get out and vote for me".

He was the master of division.

Many whites were proud to elect our first black President - me included. Until he continued to lose power and
resorted to the politics of division.  Remember - when your policies fail and you are losing power - it's so much
easier to call the other side racist. It's not about being an "American" anymore.

LC

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2018, 07:05:50 PM »
Sanjeev - just remember while it is far easier to join in with the hate and prejudice. As Munger says it is a biological default to take the easy path. But, thinking people will always fight the good fight.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash