Author Topic: Russia Investigation.  (Read 78844 times)

Gregmal

Re: Russia Investigation.
« Reply #460 on: November 29, 2018, 09:02:42 PM »
You Liberals are 100% crazy. You are the reason why Trump is here.

Even Pocahontas is now opposed to USMCA which you claim is near identical to NAFTA signed by Clinton.

Cardboard

Nope, Trump is here because of right-wing crazies and weak Republicans who jumped on the wagon.  Cheers!

That's an awfully simple way to describe getting 300+ electoral college votes...

LC

« Reply #461 on: November 29, 2018, 09:19:25 PM »

Even Pocahontas is now opposed to USMCA which you claim is near identical to NAFTA signed by Clinton.

Cardboard

Nope, Trump is here because of right-wing crazies and weak Republicans who jumped on the wagon.  Cheers!

That's an awfully simple way to describe getting 300+ electoral college votes...
Gotta love it when the majority of voting Americans vote against Trump, but he still wins. #Democracry
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | irm | mo | nlsn | pm | tap | v | vz | wm

Gregmal

« Reply #462 on: November 29, 2018, 09:28:22 PM »

Cardboard

Gotta love it when the majority of voting Americans vote against Trump, but he still wins. #Democracry

First, we are not a true Democracy. Insinuating as much just shows ignorance.

Second, I personally dont care how California voted. It's a bankrupt cesspool and besides, they want to secede anyway.

LC

« Reply #463 on: November 29, 2018, 09:34:59 PM »
You're right - we aren't a true Democracy. Some people find that shameful, some people find that a braggart claim.   :-\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #464 on: November 29, 2018, 09:41:56 PM »

Cardboard

...but accurate.  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

investor-man

« Reply #465 on: November 30, 2018, 04:53:52 PM »
Here's showing the world we'll ignore attrocities so long as you buy an apartment from Trump. It emboldens our enemies and makes our allies mistrust us.

The above is a quote, and 100 PCs Correct!!!

The spelling mistakes and typos make me wish I hadn't used my phone to make that comment ;)
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #3 "Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to."

LC

« Reply #466 on: November 30, 2018, 05:21:06 PM »
Pretty sure I was a few glasses (bottles?) of wine in...

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #467 on: November 30, 2018, 06:56:29 PM »

Cardboard

Second, I personally dont care how California voted. It's a bankrupt cesspool and besides, they want to secede anyway.

You speak in a manner remarkably similar to Trump.  First you state you don’t care about how California voted, then you assassinate California’s character, and then you spread a falsehood about secession to build an alliance against it.

Do you also find Ivanka to be a “piece of ass”?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:59:08 PM by ERICOPOLY »

investor-man

« Reply #468 on: November 30, 2018, 07:15:05 PM »
hey ERICOPOLY is back!
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #3 "Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to."

Gregmal

« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2018, 10:04:40 PM »

Cardboard

You speak in a manner remarkably similar to Trump.  First you state you don’t care about how California voted, then you assassinate California’s character, and then you spread a falsehood about secession to build an alliance against it.

Do you also find Ivanka to be a “piece of ass”?

I mean, I do find Ivanka to be attractive. Which I guess doesn't vibe with current MSM rhetoric, which tells the non alpha male that not finding a size 16 attractive means you arent "woke" or whatever....