Author Topic: Russia Investigation.  (Read 75692 times)

Gregmal

Re: Russia Investigation.
« Reply #510 on: January 18, 2019, 03:31:14 PM »
Yup. These same folks prefer the government tax the hell out of big bad corporations, and steal from hardworking people to give to lazy bums and even illegal criminals. Sorry I don't stand for handouts, redistributing wealth, and diluting the value of American citizenship by making it(or its equivalent. IE hey come over illegally, use our systems and infrastructure for free) available to everyone.

A vote for any politician, probably even on the municipal levels, but absolutely with the House and above is choosing between the lesser of two evils. Sending Trump to Washington to make some changes and deliver a giant FU to the establishment folks has been totally worth it. Its also highlighted the blatant hypocrisy of everyone. Like seriously, now Liberals are against corruption???? Pay for play? Cheating on your spouse? Race baiting? Sure... Oh wait, what does Sanjeev always say though? Thats not relevant, we're only talking about Trump!

LC

« Reply #511 on: January 18, 2019, 03:47:55 PM »
You guys keep looking for a needle in a haystack while the guy is addressing real big issues such as trade.

The "issues" are a separate topic, and Trump has his share of failures there. To imply that Trump is succeeding on all the "issues" is simply incorrect. For example, failing Puerto Rico's hurricane recovery, politicizing government scientific research, pushing through a tax cut for the wealthiest decile, gutting democratic regulation (net neutrality, anyone?), defanging the DOE, auctioning off wilderness to drilldrildrill, and currently overseeing the longest gov't shutdown.

These are all failures, but they are not explicitly illegal
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | irm | mo | nlsn | pm | tap | v | vz | wm

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #512 on: January 18, 2019, 05:06:33 PM »
We know LC that you hate capitalism.

Cardboard

Gregmal

« Reply #513 on: January 18, 2019, 05:29:00 PM »
Oh look, Mueller's office says the Cohen story is not accurate.

Can't help but laugh here. Over. and over. and over. How many times are the libtards going to swallow these stories, fabricated by the incompetent and corrupt MSM, hook, line, and sinker?

cubsfan

« Reply #514 on: January 18, 2019, 05:54:39 PM »

Can't help but laugh here. Over. and over. and over. How many times are the libtards going to swallow these stories, fabricated by the incompetent and corrupt MSM, hook, line, and sinker?

Fake news from the MSM - shocker isn't it?

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #515 on: January 18, 2019, 05:58:04 PM »
Hey Gregmal, isn't the definition of grasping at straws?

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #516 on: January 18, 2019, 06:00:59 PM »
Hi Cubsfan!

I guess that Sanjeev missed you in the list of those that he will really go after based on us supporting Trump's actions in any way over the last 18 months.

Cardboard

Gregmal

« Reply #517 on: January 18, 2019, 06:03:12 PM »
Is it shocking none of the hook, line, and sinker crowd noticed the story derived from a junkie journalist with a history of, get this, fabricating stories? Or that CNN spent two days running it, and even praising this journalist? Oh man.

Schwab711

« Reply #518 on: January 18, 2019, 06:16:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1086438059284054018

There's a lot more going on than the simple tropes being pushed.

Earlier today, you said Trump was a liar. You said "I don't doubt for a second that Trump has done many of these things. I just don't care"

So you willing swallow Trump's fake stories over and over and over. You are what you hate because you refuse to consider that you aren't always right. It must be everyone else.

This isn't just aimed at just you Greg. I do it, most on this board do it, it seems to be a truism of life. I just think it's funny that predictable folks are going to stop posting or start posting in this thread because of what the SCO said tonight despite the broader issues still being unchanged. All was quiet or loud by some depending on the latest news article. It makes no sense. It's still likely Trump faces all of the legal problems that we all know about.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:29:25 PM by Schwab711 »

cubsfan

« Reply #519 on: January 18, 2019, 06:20:11 PM »
Hi Cubsfan!

I guess that Sanjeev missed you in the list of those that he will really go after based on us supporting Trump's actions in any way over the last 18 months.

Cardboard

Hi Cardboard - thanks -  I must have missed the blacklist! I've been watching way less news these days, since it's a total joke...still thinking about all the terrible things Trump has done, like not going to the American Cemetery in France "cause it was raining" - oh, my!  But I did enjoy seeing him pimp Madame Pelosi today - she earned it!