Author Topic: Russia Investigation.  (Read 30240 times)

cubsfan

Re: Russia Investigation.
« Reply #460 on: September 07, 2018, 11:33:11 AM »
The fun will really begin when they start handing out indictments for the Clinton/Obama crime syndicate.
It won't be long - and it will make Trump's issues look like child's play.

The Clinton's took corruption to a new level, after years of getting away with it.

Obama weaponized all the major departments (IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA) against all his political opponents
with individual and group spying - and IRS targeting.  I gotta say, Barrack really knew how to
run a organized crime group of partisans. There is much at stake for the Deep State and DC Swamp.

And of course, the left and fake news continues to bury the truth, but Trump has the fight of his life
going on to bring the truth out.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 12:13:37 PM by cubsfan »

MarkS

« Reply #461 on: September 07, 2018, 01:47:38 PM »
Doughishere

You will be happy to know that Papadopoulos was sentenced to 14 days in jail.

doughishere

« Reply #462 on: September 07, 2018, 02:39:28 PM »
Yeah probably cuz he was helpin out the investigation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/trump-wants-to-avoid-perjury-trap-by-special-counsel-robert-mueller.html

I find it amazing that he's just admitting that he is incapable of telling the truth under oath.

I get it that his supporters have seemingly accepted Guiliani's insane description of what a perjury trap is. But in the end, it all comes down to simply lying under oath. If you don't lie, it's not perjury.

Again, mind boggling that this is an acceptable stance from a president.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 02:43:43 PM by doughishere »

MarkS

« Reply #463 on: September 07, 2018, 03:08:22 PM »
Doughishere
It looks like Papadopoulos wasn't helping the investigation.  See https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/politics/papadopoulos-jail-time-special-counsel/index.html   So Mueller finally has a conviction on the board with his Russia investigation.  Not much - but something.

I'm not sure you understand the concept of perjury trap.  Meuller doesn't have to prove perjury to hurt Trump politically.  He just needs enough evidence to get a grand jury indictment - which isn't much - probably just somebody willing to say the opposite of whatever Trump says.

Spekulatius

« Reply #464 on: September 07, 2018, 03:48:41 PM »
The fun will really begin when they start handing out indictments for the Clinton/Obama crime syndicate.

The Clinton's took corruption to a new level, after years of getting away with it.

Obama weaponized all the major departments (IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA) against all his political opponents
with individual and group spying - and IRS targeting.  I gotta say, Barrack really knew how to
run a organized crime group of partisans. There is much at stake for the Deep State and DC Swamp.

And of course, the left and fake news continues to bury the truth, but Trump has the fight of his life

This is all heresay and if that were the case, wouldn’t have Trump uncovered it by now and publicized it?   I even agree with you that Clinton deserves time, since the Whitewater scandal, but that is irreveleant. The hard evidence of having convicted felons as close as it gets within circle of an acting president is what matters and ought to be unprecedented.
To be a realist, one has to believe in miracles.

cubsfan

« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2018, 04:02:43 PM »

This is all heresay and if that were the case, wouldn’t have Trump uncovered it by now and publicized it?   I even agree with you that Clinton deserves time, since the Whitewater scandal, but that is irreveleant. The hard evidence of having convicted felons as close as it gets within circle of an acting president is what matters and ought to be unprecedented.

Well, it's not hearsay. The IRS targeted conservative political opponents of Obama and the democratic party. That is undeniable.
The IRS director took the 5th multiple times in front of Congress and then resigned in disgrace.

Trump's political operatives were wiretapped and spied upon with illegal FISA warrants.

It's not at all hearsay.

Gregmal

« Reply #466 on: September 07, 2018, 04:32:21 PM »

doughishere

« Reply #467 on: September 14, 2018, 07:18:36 AM »
https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1038009625361170435

George Papadopoulos will be sentenced today. So, if you're keeping score at home:

Trump's Lawyer: Felon
Trump's Campaign Chairman: Felon
Trump's Deputy Campaign Chairman: Felon
Trump's National Security Adviser: Felon
Trump's Foreign Policy Adviser: Felon

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort will plead guilty in federal court. 2x Back-to-Back Felon.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1040599604755132416

cobafdek

« Reply #468 on: September 15, 2018, 01:32:08 PM »

Gregmal