Author Topic: She is short 63,000 votes and still whining  (Read 1460 times)

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
She is short 63,000 votes and still whining
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:40:30 PM »
Too bad, democracy is a bitch: 1 more vote and you are out!

Doesn't matter if Obama came to help you out. You lost Abrams and I don't care if you ended up in debt to try winning your fight.

Next time use your brain. Free market capitalism is the way to go!

Cardboard

Gregmal

Re: She is short 63,000 votes and still whining
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 07:46:43 PM »
bbbbbut the blue wave!

Loser in Florida is doing the same thing...

Also, just wait, she'll start a GoFundme page looking for money soon too!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 07:50:52 PM by Gregmal »

LC

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:29:04 PM »
Voter manipulation in Georgia:
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/georgia-officials-kept-hundreds-of-voting-machines-locked-in-warehouses-on-election-day/?fbclid=IwAR1DP_b9rkepveSkekwbH0yfhdXyPFW_NY_NyUp9fTSA3zTbgx03cY5DmCs

Voter administration “ambitious incompetence” in Florida:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/415837-teacher-says-she-discovered-ballot-box-left-behind-at-florida

More from Florida, let’s call this “professional incompetence”
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/marco-rubio-opposes-recount-in-florida-senate-race.html

Why is it that voter suppression tactics always seem to revolve around our Republican brethren? Afraid of a fair election?

Let’s not even get into the embarrassment that is the White House press secretary who also is apparently afraid of the truth.

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 09:10:55 PM »
Cardboard and Gregmal, please provide me a list of candidates that were Secretary of State while running for office?  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 04:27:41 AM »
Hillary Clinton. She left a few months prior but, still had tons of friends, contacts and even a sitting President, her boss fully campaigning or trying to influence the vote for her.

Please provide me the name of a Liberal who is willing to entertain these days the thought of "innocent until proven guilty"?

Please stop the conspiration bs guys, false accusations, etc. A Democrat lost in Georgia by 10's of thousands of votes, not a few dozens. Huge surprise!!! This ain't Rhode Island you know.

Cardboard

globalfinancepartners

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 04:58:46 AM »
So Hillary Clinton was not US Secretary of State during an election.  And as you well know the Secretary of State of the United States has nothing to do with elections.  As in: absolutely zero role in regulating or overseeing elections, campaign finance, voter access, etc.

But State Secretaries of State sure do.

Hillary Clinton. She left a few months prior but, still had tons of friends, contacts and even a sitting President, her boss fully campaigning or trying to influence the vote for her.

Please provide me the name of a Liberal who is willing to entertain these days the thought of "innocent until proven guilty"?

Please stop the conspiration bs guys, false accusations, etc. A Democrat lost in Georgia by 10's of thousands of votes, not a few dozens. Huge surprise!!! This ain't Rhode Island you know.

Cardboard

matts

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 05:05:59 AM »

Cardboard

Also, I'm pretty sure a President campaigning is the legit way of influencing the vote. No one has a problem with Trump doing it this cycle for example. That is not what Parsad is talking about. But you knew that already...

Gregmal

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 05:26:32 AM »
https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

It's amazing how they always seem to go back and "find" new votes in Broward County...

LC

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 12:37:05 PM »
https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

It's amazing how they always seem to go back and "find" new votes in Broward County...
I posted this earlier in a post that you replied to. Guess you didn't read it then  ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

Gregmal

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 12:49:59 PM »

I posted this earlier in a post that you replied to. Guess you didn't read it then  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I posted a link and commented on it, insane isn't it.

It's amazing the extent the left goes to, especially in Florida. They always get the city votes early and get all yiddy. Then it starts evening out, and then the panhandle ALWAYS comes in last and tips things red. And repeatedly these clowns then go back to Broward/Dade County and find magic ballots that just appear out of nowhere, always with huge support for their candidate. You'd think it was rigged by Russians or something...