Author Topic: The Fifth, the Fifth, I Plead The Fifth!  (Read 9379 times)

Gregmal

Re: The Fifth, the Fifth, I Plead The Fifth!
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2018, 05:54:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/repadamschiff/status/344282274197561344

This is what our friend Mr. Schiff was doing before Trump. The sad truth is that the bulk of these libtards NEED DJT in order to be relevant

He's working for his constituents. That's why he was elected. Go after Cortez. At least she's acting like a fool.

She's doing a good job of representing her constituents. Are you familiar with the district she represents?

investor-man

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2018, 06:35:54 PM »
Let's keep it civil. No need for name calling.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 06:50:51 PM by investor-man »
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #3 "Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to."

Schwab711

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2018, 07:05:49 PM »
At no point in US history has a US politician been referenced in a court document like Trump was in the GRU indictment. You don't see a difference because you don't want to. Trump lied about what he was doing during the campaign and will have to face the consequences. He could've reported it. He could've reported a lot of behavior to the FBI during the campaign and none of this would be happening. Trump is to blame for Trump's legal issues.

The election was fair and Trump won. No one denies that. Assange thought  Trump's chances of victory were 25% in August 2016, identical to Nate Silver. The biggest election mover was Comey. Idon't know what 'throw' refers to but it's vague nonsense. Conspiracy to Defraud the US is a very real crime. Further, Manafort pled guilty to that exact crime.

Finally, the Uranium One allegation is identical to Trump Moscow/Sanctions. In the yet to be made allegation against Trump, there's proof. You are a hypocrite. All you do is call everyone that sees concerns some name with 'lib' in it to avoid introspective review. Trump's legal problems will continue regardless of any of us.

You are being a total asshole Schwab - once again. I asked you to make the link between the Trump and Russia - and you
refuse to do it. Now you are just making stuff up, which is more like the Schwab I know.

What the hell is "Conspiracy to Defraud the US?" ----  Where is the Trump crime? You really are an idiot.

Trump talked to someone about putting up a building. No building was ever put up. VT Bank "agreed to finance the project".
VT Bank Chairman denies ever having any conversation in regards such a project.

You are such a fool - twisting hypotheticals as usual into "crimes".

Where is the crime, the collusion?

Business interests and sanctions. That's the 'collusion'. Collusion is a nothing word come to find out. Like saying market value instead of fair market value. Conspiracy is what everyone means. Trump has done that. You are choosing to name call instead of read my posts after I took your admission you weren't tricking me at face value...

rb

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2018, 07:29:16 PM »
you guys ever think Gregmal and cubsfan are just trollin'?
Can't say about cubsfan, i think he's just a Trump guy. But Scottie, our great and glorious, self identified troll pointed out Gregmal as a troll. I'd go with his judgement. Even if he was very annoying Scottie tended to be an honest troll. Feels very weird to say all of this.

cubsfan

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2018, 07:31:47 PM »
You get what you deserve Schwab. You call me a hypocrite and expect me to not respond in kind to you?
Don't be a baby.

Business interest and sanctions??

What business was transacted?   Where is the quid pro quo?  What conspiracy happened?

There is no building. There is no penthouse.

You are dealing in hypotheticals.

rb

« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2018, 07:33:21 PM »
If I follow this - at some time, Donald Trump was in discussions to put up a building in Moscow. So, the Trump organization
had to work with the Russian government in order to put up a building.

Quick question. If he was trying to build a building, why would the Trump Organization work with the Russian government instead of Moscow city hall?

We need one of our Russian experts to weigh in - cause I just don't know - but it would not shock me if you
are putting up one of the biggest buildings in Moscow - you might need the Russian Gov to cooperate.

But I really don't know.
You don't. Just like in the US and anywhere else in the world the federal government doesn't concern itself with local zoning laws. They have better things to do. That's why the put in place local governments.

rb

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2018, 07:35:39 PM »
You get what you deserve Schwab. You call me a hypocrite and expect me to not respond in kind to you?
Don't be a baby.

What business was transacted?   Where is the quid pro quo?  What conspiracy happened?

Well there was that Helsinki thing. That was quite a "quo".

Schwab711

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2018, 07:43:12 PM »
Don't be a baby.

The plan to build the building in connection to some other payoff is the definition of conspiracy. It's a felony to plan to commit a felony and to make actions to progress the plan.

cubsfan

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2018, 07:50:15 PM »
Don't be a baby.

The plan to build the building in connection to some other payoff is the definition of conspiracy. It's a felony to plan to commit a felony and to make actions to progress the plan.

Now this is getting comical.

Where is this payoff that you are talking about?

You know, the payoff for this building that never happened but they were thinking about building one of these days.

Schwab711

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2018, 08:27:20 PM »
Earlier you were simple and couldn't understand what I was saying. Now it's commical and you're an expert.