Author Topic: This is the Left  (Read 2200 times)

Gregmal

This is the Left
« on: October 10, 2018, 05:53:45 PM »
https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/student-busted-for-making-anti-lgbt-threats-against-herself/

“I have no interest in hearing from any of you that you are sorry… or that you can’t believe it happened,” she said at the senate meeting according to the New Political. “Instead, I want each of you to do everything you can make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

WHOOOPS!

Hatred runs soooo deep, that they do stuff like this, just for the sake of creating headlines and manufacturing outrage and protest material.

Parsad

• Administrator
Re: This is the Left
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 06:57:06 PM »
https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/student-busted-for-making-anti-lgbt-threats-against-herself/

“I have no interest in hearing from any of you that you are sorry… or that you can’t believe it happened,” she said at the senate meeting according to the New Political. “Instead, I want each of you to do everything you can make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

WHOOOPS!

Hatred runs soooo deep, that they do stuff like this, just for the sake of creating headlines and manufacturing outrage and protest material.

Why is this "the left"?  A lie is a lie, correct?  So when Trump was running his mouth off about the whole "birther" lie, where was your moral outrage and insinuation that "this is the right!"  Maybe if you let go of the partisan crap, others will let go of it.  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

Gregmal

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 05:22:24 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/saturday-night-live-star-pete-davidson-addresses-kanye-wests-pro-trump-rant

Like Kanye is a genius, but a musical genius,” Davidson joked. “Like Joey Chestnut is a hot dog-eating genius, but I don’t want to hear Joey Chestnut’s opinions about things that aren’t hot dog-related.”

BUT, when it's a Republican telling Lubron to "shut up and dribble" and "basketball players souldn't be talking politics", OMG! everyone start piling on the slavery comparisons and cries of racism!

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 12:52:13 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/saturday-night-live-star-pete-davidson-addresses-kanye-wests-pro-trump-rant

Like Kanye is a genius, but a musical genius,” Davidson joked. “Like Joey Chestnut is a hot dog-eating genius, but I don’t want to hear Joey Chestnut’s opinions about things that aren’t hot dog-related.”

BUT, when it's a Republican telling Lubron to "shut up and dribble" and "basketball players souldn't be talking politics", OMG! everyone start piling on the slavery comparisons and cries of racism!

It's night and day between LeBron and Kanye...one is extremely articulate while the other just lets loose with whatever the hell might come into his head...kind of like Obama and Trump!  Cheers!

Gregmal

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 02:18:57 PM »

It's night and day between LeBron and Kanye...one is extremely articulate while the other just lets loose with whatever the hell might come into his head...kind of like Obama and Trump!  Cheers!

So Kanye is stupid and shouldn't talk but Lubron is smart so he can? Shall we really continue down this path?

Under this type of logic one could make the case for literacy tests or certain obstacles that only allow people of a certain aptitudes to vote, or even have specific rights(like for instance, freedom of speech). I'd be all for it, but the left would lose their shit. I don't get how you can have it both ways. If you were outraged at "shut up and dribble" you should be slamming the dopetards at SNL for their hypocrisy.

Zorrofan

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 03:26:20 PM »

Sanj,

Both sides have said things that are inappropriate but the Democrats have been on the wild side lately. Don Lemon and the wildly inappropriate comments on CNN for example. Why is it ok to speak that way - because Kanye supports Trump he has mental health issues? If Kanye had been an Obama supporter and someone said that he must have mental health issues because of that the left would have had a collective seizure. And the rush to defend Sen. Warren and her claims about her Cherokee "heritage" is just sad and worse, it is an insult to the Cherokee people.

There is no middle ground anymore and no one listens to anyone who doesn't agree with them. Its not a healthy situation at all......look at the "debate" on this board. It was a mistake to allow for political discussion on this forum.

cheers
Zorro

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 03:41:59 PM »

So Kanye is stupid and shouldn't talk but Lubron is smart so he can? Shall we really continue down this path?

Under this type of logic one could make the case for literacy tests or certain obstacles that only allow people of a certain aptitudes to vote, or even have specific rights(like for instance, freedom of speech). I'd be all for it, but the left would lose their shit. I don't get how you can have it both ways. If you were outraged at "shut up and dribble" you should be slamming the dopetards at SNL for their hypocrisy.

Where did I say "stupid"?  That's your word.  Are you saying Trump and Kanye are stupid?  Cheers!

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 03:53:21 PM »

Sanj,

Both sides have said things that are inappropriate but the Democrats have been on the wild side lately. Don Lemon and the wildly inappropriate comments on CNN for example. Why is it ok to speak that way - because Kanye supports Trump he has mental health issues? If Kanye had been an Obama supporter and someone said that he must have mental health issues because of that the left would have had a collective seizure. And the rush to defend Sen. Warren and her claims about her Cherokee "heritage" is just sad and worse, it is an insult to the Cherokee people.

There is no middle ground anymore and no one listens to anyone who doesn't agree with them. Its not a healthy situation at all......look at the "debate" on this board. It was a mistake to allow for political discussion on this forum.

cheers
Zorro

I fully agree with you that both sides have said and done stupid things.  But Zorro, where did this start?  During the 2016 campaign, and it started with Trump unleashing ridiculous comments, slurs, name-calling, lies about his own party's candidates, before turning his fury on the Democrats, Clinton and the media.  When you have someone in the President's office, who literally lies out of the side of his mouth on a weekly basis...how do you defend that as Republicans and how do you fight that as Democrats?  It's why things are utterly chaotic and no one is really surprised by what comes out of people's mouths.  Cheers!

Zorrofan

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »

Sanj,

cheers
Zorro

I fully agree with you that both sides have said and done stupid things.  But Zorro, where did this start?  During the 2016 campaign, and it started with Trump unleashing ridiculous comments, slurs, name-calling, lies about his own party's candidates, before turning his fury on the Democrats, Clinton and the media.  When you have someone in the President's office, who literally lies out of the side of his mouth on a weekly basis...how do you defend that as Republicans and how do you fight that as Democrats?  It's why things are utterly chaotic and no one is really surprised by what comes out of people's mouths.  Cheers!

Sanj,

Trump says some wild things no doubt. But it goes back farther than that. Obama, for example, while an eloquent speaker, caused a great deal of racial discord. And as for lying, need I mention Bill Clinton? It has been getting worse for years. Both sides are guilty and there is no longer a willingness to compromise for the good of the nation.  What we really need is a third party - a fresh start.  In part that is why - I think - Trump was elected. The average voter looked at the past 30 years and saw that under Democrat and Republican alike there was no real improvement in their lives. Then along came a man who the Republicans really didn't want, the Democrats hated and the media mocked. They figured he was as anti-establishment as they come and thought maybe he would affect real change for them.  I don't know what the answer is but I do know that something needs to change - there needs to be civility once more and people need to listen to each other. Look at the way people react on this board - and I would wager the average board member here is better educated and more aware than most - and it is obvious that there doesn't seem to be a middle ground anymore.  I saw a Youtube video the other day of a group of protesters. They were mostly young people and they were simply screaming "F@@K THIS" as loud as they could. It saddens me that it has come to this......

cheers
Zorro

rb

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 05:36:41 PM »

SNL is a comedy show. I.e. they make fun of people. That's the business they're in. It's easy to make fun of someone like Kanye who just go on nonsensical rants. It's not so easy to make fun of someone like LeBron who's articulate and makes valid points. What would be the routine? Ha! Ha! He made a well reasoned argument?

Btw, you do know that the guy's name is LeBron right?