Author Topic: POLL - Trump's Behavior  (Read 3891 times)

LC

Re: POLL - Trump's Behavior
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 02:29:44 PM »
Lol!

If you ask me, I'll surpass Buffett far sooner (in a million years!) than Trump delivers.

Of course, I would love to be wrong, both for my bank account's health and my country's health!

At the end of the day, Trump is our guy. And I like the expression "the guy saying its not possible should get out of the way of the guy doing it". So consider this me getting our of Trump's way!

So c'mon Donald, give us GDP growth, progressive social policy, sensible fiscal policy, and bring us all together for our kumbaya moment! I'm waiting!
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | khc | nke | mo | renx | c | wppgy | dis | cmp

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2017, 02:11:33 AM »
Imagine a successful Trump presidency at the end of 4 years (3+% GDP growth rate each year, and a nuclear disarmament peace treaty with North Korea).

Assume Trump's style and behavior stays the same all 4 years.

That's a fairly narrow view of success.  How about healthcare, education, the national debt, budget deficits, income/wealth inequality, terrorism, mass shootings, etc?  And if there is criminal conduct found, do you simply ignore that to achieve 3%+ annual GDP growth and peace with NK?

By the way, is the Trump Administration using the same calculations for unemployment numbers and GDP as the Obama Administration?  If so, that may be fake news!  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

Gregmal

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2017, 08:57:08 AM »
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21400082/president-donald-trump-asks-chinese-president-xi-jinping-help-ucla-bruins-case

Trump meddling in Chinese affairs? Trying to help 3 white kids, must be because he is a neo-nazi fascist super racist.

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2017, 09:30:52 AM »
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21400082/president-donald-trump-asks-chinese-president-xi-jinping-help-ucla-bruins-case

Trump meddling in Chinese affairs? Trying to help 3 white kids, must be because he is a neo-nazi fascist super racist.

They seem to like The Grand Commander: Uncle Trump in China.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html

"But in China, where Mr. Trump arrived Wednesday, he has acquired a legion of admirers who hail him as a straight-talking politician and business mogul with a knack for deal-making.

“He’s true to himself,” said Dai Xiang, a resident of the eastern province of Jiangsu who belongs to an online group of more than 23,000 people that exchanges news and commentary about Mr. Trump. “He’s real, unlike other politicians.”

They refer to him as “Uncle Trump,” “Grand Commander” and “Donald the Strong.” After Mr. Trump’s visit to the Forbidden City on Wednesday with President Xi Jinping, one fan wrote on social media, “Long live Emperor Trump!”"

Gregmal

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2017, 09:38:21 AM »

"But in China, where Mr. Trump arrived Wednesday, he has acquired a legion of admirers who hail him as a straight-talking politician and business mogul with a knack for deal-making.

“He’s true to himself,” said Dai Xiang, a resident of the eastern province of Jiangsu who belongs to an online group of more than 23,000 people that exchanges news and commentary about Mr. Trump. “He’s real, unlike other politicians.”

They refer to him as “Uncle Trump,” “Grand Commander” and “Donald the Strong.” After Mr. Trump’s visit to the Forbidden City on Wednesday with President Xi Jinping, one fan wrote on social media, “Long live Emperor Trump!”"

Must be paid Chinese trolls attempting to influence Americans. We need to form a special investigation unit to evaluate potential collusion with the Chinese. Immediately.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2017, 09:45:44 AM »
LOL! Grandma Hillary will be right on it!

Cardboard

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2017, 09:48:17 AM »

Must be paid Chinese trolls attempting to influence Americans. We need to form a special investigation unit to evaluate potential collusion with the Chinese. Immediately.

Paid by who? Wait wasn't Putin in China too?  It's the damn Russians again!

cobafdek

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 10:35:24 AM »
Imagine a successful Trump presidency at the end of 4 years (3+% GDP growth rate each year, and a nuclear disarmament peace treaty with North Korea).

Assume Trump's style and behavior stays the same all 4 years.

That's a fairly narrow view of success.  How about healthcare, education, the national debt, budget deficits, income/wealth inequality, terrorism, mass shootings, etc?  And if there is criminal conduct found, do you simply ignore that to achieve 3%+ annual GDP growth and peace with NK?

By the way, is the Trump Administration using the same calculations for unemployment numbers and GDP as the Obama Administration?  If so, that may be fake news!  Cheers!

The intent of the poll was to gauge the subjective seriousness and importance to you of Trump's style and behavior. 

Assume his administration is successful in all the items you listed, and no criminal conduct is found by Mueller.

Further assume Trump personally promotes Premier Diversified Holdings as a model to be emulated in improving American health care.

Should he be voted out of office BECAUSE OF HIS STYLE AND BEHAVIOR?  Feel free to change your vote!

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2017, 10:43:52 AM »
The intent of the poll was to gauge the subjective seriousness and importance to you of Trump's style and behavior. 

Assume his administration is successful in all the items you listed, and no criminal conduct is found by Mueller.

Further assume Trump personally promotes Premier Diversified Holdings as a model to be emulated in improving American health care.

Should he be voted out of office BECAUSE OF HIS STYLE AND BEHAVIOR?  Feel free to change your vote!

I remain an unequivocal "no" on that question.  His style and behavior are the things I like about him.  If it wasn't for that there would be almost nothing to like at all.  I certainly don't like his foreign policy, nor his wall fetish, and he doesn't seem to be able to get much through congress.   What I like is that he's responsible for some deregulation and his twitter account. It's internet gold. Such as:

"Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me 'old,' when I would NEVER call him 'short and fat?' Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!"

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2017, 10:47:56 AM »
"What I like is that he's responsible for some deregulation..."

People wonder why all of a sudden we have 3% GDP growth or something that Obama has never achieved in any quarter in office. Is it possible that we have found a politician that has decided that the best course of action is to get out of the way?

Cardboard