Author Topic: Trump just destroyed Republican party  (Read 7580 times)

Gregmal

Re: Trump just destroyed Republican party
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2018, 03:01:42 PM »
The same clowns that convict Republican men of phantom assaults, when zero evidence is present, now defend scumbag Jim Acosta when there is indisputable(even without the "alleged" alteration, he clearly overpowers her, but hey, ignore that) video evidence of him touching someone who is just trying to do her job! Classic.

I would point out that even Ben Shapiro (!) felt it necessary to call out the WH for this action.
 https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1060345582756147201

I don't dispute that. Just noting that the fake outrage only goes one way. The guy clearly, physically overpowered the girl, and not a peep from the libs, other than to defend him... If this was Brett Kavanaugh they would have been seeking the death penalty

cubsfan

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2018, 03:09:18 PM »
The same clowns that convict Republican men of phantom assaults, when zero evidence is present, now defend scumbag Jim Acosta when there is indisputable(even without the "alleged" alteration, he clearly overpowers her, but hey, ignore that) video evidence of him touching someone who is just trying to do her job! Classic.

I would point out that even Ben Shapiro (!) felt it necessary to call out the WH for this action.

I don't dispute that. Just noting that the fake outrage only goes one way. The guy clearly, physically overpowered the girl, and not a peep from the libs, other than to defend him... If this was Brett Kavanaugh they would have been seeking the death penalty

Oh, and if it was Corey Lewandowski, Trump's campaign manager - he would be humiliated by the press and fired....which he was. But Acosta just gets praise and fake outrage.

Typical liberal double standard.

michaelj

« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2018, 03:11:06 PM »

Oh, and if it was Corey Lewandowski, Trump's campaign manager - he would be humiliated by the press and fired....which he was. But Acosta just gets praise and fake outrage.

I honestly can't keep up with whose fake outrage we're talking about! Sarah Sanders?  Partisans on the left? On the right? There's plenty to go around.

LC

« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2018, 03:12:33 PM »

I don't dispute that. Just noting that the fake outrage only goes one way. The guy clearly, physically overpowered the girl

What?
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

Gregmal

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2018, 03:20:27 PM »

I don't dispute that. Just noting that the fake outrage only goes one way. The guy clearly, physically overpowered the girl

What?

LOL, seriously? You have a video of him forcing her off the microphone and it's "what?". And then loads of the usual "theories" about Trump, Kavanaugh, etc, and it's indisputable proof... good lord.

Gregmal

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2018, 03:22:18 PM »

You notice they are already trying to smear Trump's replacement for Sessions?

And Sarah Sanders should be offended. All these people do is harass her and personally insult her.

LC

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
Greg, are you talking about this:
https://youtu.be/xYNM6UQVW04

You think this is an incident of physically overpowering someone? She was the one grabbing at him. I thought it was the Dems who blown things out of proportion. You must be the most delicate little flower.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | cash

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2018, 07:32:52 PM »
I am thankful, for now anyway, that we don't have too many
unjust judges like LC.

May you be lucky to have a fair hearing.

Cardboard

Gregmal

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2018, 07:38:49 PM »
Greg, are you talking about this:
https://youtu.be/xYNM6UQVW04

You think this is an incident of physically overpowering someone? She was the one grabbing at him. I thought it was the Dems who blown things out of proportion. You must be the most delicate little flower.

Funny, you didn't even need a Youtube video to convict Kavanaugh... Guess a couple fruitcakes from California carry more weight...

LC

« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2018, 08:13:54 PM »
I didn’t convict kavanaugh of anything and last I checked he was sworn in as a Supreme Court justice. Why so disingenuous? Do you think Acosta should’ve had his press pass revoked?
brk.b | cash