Author Topic: Ask Packer - No Seriously, Ask Him Anything (AHA)!  (Read 290463 times)

phil_Buffett

Re: Ask Packer - No Seriously, Ask Him Anything (AHA)!
« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2014, 06:10:06 AM »
packer would be interesting to hear from you if you now already invest in emeco or not.

and what be interesting to know, what you are thinking about Eurobank properties.

thanks  :)

Packer16

• Lifetime Member
  • Go Riders Go! Go Pack Go!
« Reply #181 on: January 03, 2014, 11:38:31 AM »
Haven't investing in Emeco yet.  I have invested in Lukoil which is cheaper. 

Packer

phil_Buffett

« Reply #182 on: January 03, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »
ok great thanks packer. iam Little bit fearful about russia. too much politics for me.

phil_Buffett

« Reply #183 on: January 03, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »
packer do you think that the margin of safety in lukoil is so big, that it allows potential political conflicts and is still undervalued?

Packer16

• Lifetime Member
  • Go Riders Go! Go Pack Go!
« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2014, 11:53:12 AM »
That is why the price is cheap but listening to Jim Rogers and friend of mine who has friends over there convinced me to look into it.  Also, Wertham Capital (a referral from the Manual of Ideas book) appears to bullish on Russia.  The bear case is the same as it always has been but the bull case has some interesting new aspects - Putin releasing dissidents, joint gov't corporate JVs in R&D, repaired infrastructure and a huge need for Russia's resources from China.

Packer

frommi

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2014, 11:54:59 AM »
Haven't investing in Emeco yet.  I have invested in Lukoil which is cheaper. 

Packer

Thanks Lukoil fits perfectly into my portfolio, next funds will be allocated into that.

phil_Buffett

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2014, 12:07:18 PM »
That is why the price is cheap but listening to Jim Rogers and friend of mine who has friends over there convinced me to look into it.  Also, Wertham Capital (a referral from the Manual of Ideas book) appears to bullish on Russia.  The bear case is the same as it always has been but the bull case has some interesting new aspects - Putin releasing dissidents, joint gov't corporate JVs in R&D, repaired infrastructure and a huge need for Russia's resources from China.

Packer

thanks packer for the idea. i will look more closely into it. on the first glance russia makes me fearful and now i think exactly this could be the error and why it is maybe a good Investment. because i was too fearful.  i remember that li lu also said lukoil is cheap in his last Video at the University.

tombgrt

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2014, 12:31:18 PM »
Jim Rogers, Li Lu and Jim Grant all agree that Russian oil stocks are cheap... At the very least this looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up all.

fareastwarriors

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2014, 01:40:15 PM »
Jim Rogers, Li Lu and Jim Grant all agree that Russian oil stocks are cheap... At the very least this looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up all.

When did Li Lu make those comments? any links?

Thanks.

phil_Buffett

« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2014, 05:04:15 PM »

When did Li Lu make those comments? any links?

Thanks.

i think it was here fareastwarriors

http://investingonsale.com/tag/li-lu/