Author Topic: Future strategy to survive discovering 1 out of every 20 bbls of oil we now use.  (Read 145009 times)

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
See:

Crude oil to hit $90 a barrel as diesel, jet fuel demand soars, Morgan Stanley predicts
http://www.cnbc.com/id/105212429

Cardboard

tombgrt

• Lifetime Member
It is now trading at $29,000 per flowing. Really good one day pop!

At that price, I would sell some and look at competition in heavy: GXE, ATH.

ATH is trading at $31,000 per flowing, has a nice mix of bitumen and light and if they go ahead with their infrastructure sale it will be incredibly cheap, again...

PPR is also much cheaper than all of these right now. However, I don't think it will do anything unless this arbitration is positive. That is the impact of a management team with a high G&A, multiple equity raises. Simply no trust.

Cardboard

https://reminiscencesofastockblogger.com/2018/05/17/a-game-changer-acquisition-for-altura/#comments

This is a good summary. He made a little error on potential growth rate for 2019 but we can classify it under being conservative. I'd be very happy with 2500 boe by YE 2019.

tombgrt

• Lifetime Member
My OSD leaps on fire too lately.

PPR being a turd as usual.  ;D

And should have not been cheap yesterday and buy more ATU at $0.50. I felt I missed a chance to pick up more. Can't win them all.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:24:15 AM by tombgrt »

SafetyinNumbers

My OSD leaps on fire too lately.

PPR being a turd as usual.  ;D

And should have not been cheap yesterday and buy more ATU at $0.50. I felt I missed a chance to pick up more. Can't win them all.

PPR hedges are annoying but if you ignore that, the quarterly cash flow numbers should be very strong going forward assuming they can maintain production where it is now. Plus you have the QC catalysts that could come at any time.

Seems like someone gave up today the way they sold it!
Top 5 positions: ELF IAM GCM.NT/GCM PIF ATU

tombgrt

• Lifetime Member
Looks like it. IPO weak as well. Tried to buy some GXE and PPR after selling some bought CRC calls again but missed both! ;)

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
How could you possibly miss PPR?

Traded all day between $0.40 and $0.44. You want the 52 week low of $0.35?

Cardboard

tombgrt

• Lifetime Member
How could you possibly miss PPR?

Traded all day between $0.40 and $0.44. You want the 52 week low of $0.35?

Cardboard

I put in an order at $0.41 too late. It's already my second largest Canadian oil position so if it goes up I'll win anyway.

tombgrt

• Lifetime Member