CoBF members in public forums posting about Berkshire Hathaway/WEB/CM

Guest longinvestor

Guest longinvestor

https://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/books/university-of-berkshire-hathaway/msg391516/#msg391516

This post also appears under the books section, promoted by Daniel Pecaut, author of the book, University of Berkshire Hathaway. It features a regular member here and I wanted to recognize Swedish_Compounder for his excellent educational piece appearing on YouTube. I will share that with anyone I come across in my circles who is trying to learn (or I'm trying to get them to ;)) about this topic.  Thanks to Swedish_Compounder.

If other regular posters appear in the public domain, speaking about Omaha, we could use this topic to collect them in one place.

Edit

It turns out that Swedish_Investor is not the author of the YouTube posting. My bad!

https://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/books/university-of-berkshire-hathaway/msg391516/#msg391516

This post also appears under the books section, promoted by Daniel Pecaut, author of the book, University of Berkshire Hathaway. It features a regular member here and I wanted to recognize Swedish_Compounder for his excellent educational piece appearing on YouTube. I will share that with anyone I come across in my circles who is trying to learn (or I'm trying to get them to ;)) about this topic.  Thanks to Swedish_Compounder.

If other regular posters appear in the public domain, speaking about Omaha, we could use this topic to collect them in one place.

I just watched the 5 Takeaways of the Intelligent Investor.

Very well done and I really like the "5 Takeaways" format.

The bar hopping / Russian roulette analogy is brilliant.

Next up, Poor Charlie's Almanck.

Thanks