13F - Dec. 30, 2012

txlaw

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/915191/00011931251305

To me, the most interesting move is the increase in XCO, which I own.

Not sure,... at least your URL seems not to work on my iPad,...

ERROR 404: File Not Found

You are receiving this error message because your browser tried to reach a page or location that does not exist on this site.

I might post the SEC CIK link for FFH....

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000915191&owner=include&count=40&hidefilings=0

Dataroma is correct based on the 13F.  However as you rightly point out the 13G filing is almost twice as much. 

The entities relating to the 13G filing are:

1. This statement is being jointly filed by the following persons (collectively, the “Reporting Persons”):

2. V. Prem Watsa, an individual;

3. 1109519 Ontario Limited (“1109519”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Ontario;

4. The Sixty Two Investment Company Limited (“Sixty Two”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of British Columbia;

5. 810679 Ontario Limited (“810679”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Ontario;

6. Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (“Fairfax”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Canada;

7. Fairfax (US) Inc. (“Fairfax US”), a Delaware corporation; and

8. Odyssey Reinsurance Company (“Odyssey”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Connecticut.

Any clues as to how you can have such vastly different amounts between filings considering Sixty Two and Ontario are Prem's vehicles for his Fairfax shares?

Cheers

nwoodman