Davos Brands / Aviation Gin

A_Hamilton

i searched, couldn't find anything except a reference in 2018 shareholder letter; but no valuation nothing.

Another Canadian (Ryan Reynolds) is making dough though.

From what I understand, Ryan Reynolds is a minority shareholder and he is staying on as a shareholder of American Aviation.  The rest of business (Davos) is mostly owned by Fairfax and the Sokol Family.  Not sure how much is owned by who, but it looks like Fairfax and the Sokol Family are selling.  Cheers!

i searched, couldn't find anything except a reference in 2018 shareholder letter; but no valuation nothing.

Another Canadian (Ryan Reynolds) is making dough though.

From what I understand, Ryan Reynolds is a minority shareholder and he is staying on as a shareholder of American Aviation.  The rest of business (Davos) is mostly owned by Fairfax and the Sokol Family.  Not sure how much is owned by who, but it looks like Fairfax and the Sokol Family are selling.  Cheers!

Thank you. I looked at Odyssey's NAIC filing and at 12/31 it had a $15 million investment in Davos that had generated losses bringing it to ~$9.5 million. I haven't dug through the other subs'/not knowing how much ownership ORH got for $15 million makes it tough to know, but would be nice to see a couple of dollars bump to BV in Q3 from this.