Author Topic: Ericopoly What gives man?  (Read 8190 times)

Parsad

• Administrator
Re: Ericopoly What gives man?
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »
The word "using" is exactly the word I used publicly before the two of you called me out for contacted him offline.

Therefore, in no way was I attempting some underhanded campaign offline.  It was merely using the precise word that I used publicly in a message to OEC. 

It is exactly because of my high ethical standards that I am trying to clear this up -- it bothers me that your first instinct was to mistake me for a lowlife.  It truly bothers me!  That wouldn't be the case if I was guilty of malice.

Dude, you shouldn't have contacted him regarding that stuff in the first place.  This is a friggin' message board for God's sake.  You're like 40 years old like me.  Why would you bother asking him that?

Incidentally, I didn't call you out.  Jack posted the original perplexed post, and I just made a comment that all users should debate with each other in the open:

Folks,

The PM service is there, but please do not use it to contact others after a debate.  You clarify positions in the open board and say what you have to say.  The private message system is there for people to network only.  Thanks!

You then decided to pursue the issue.  And I'm almost certain you will have something to say after this post as well.  If not, then great we can all move on to the next topic.  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

Smazz

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »
Sanj,
in your Admin rights you should have the ability to "lock" threads (or delete if you want).

That would have stopped most of the drama.

UhuruPeak

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »
Too many people having too much time on their hands.  Darn I wish I was retired  ;D

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »
Thanks Smazz!  I just found a way to lock topics.  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!