Author Topic: What Are You Drinking?  (Read 18137 times)

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
Re: What Are You Drinking?
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2020, 07:25:45 AM »
I was at a neighbors house the other day and he gave me a Second Hand Brewing Co. Milk Stout.  Excellent.  I told him that he ruined Guinness for me forever. Definitely the best stout I've ever had.

Williams406

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2020, 08:39:32 AM »
I was at a neighbors house the other day and he gave me a Second Hand Brewing Co. Milk Stout.  Excellent.  I told him that he ruined Guinness for me forever. Definitely the best stout I've ever had.

Second Hand or Left Hand Milk stout? I've heard of the latter. The former makes me think about Cousin Eddie's beer in Vacation. "You look like like you could use a cold one!" Eddy says, handing his half-drunk beer to Clark as he cracks open a fresh one for himself.

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2020, 08:50:34 AM »

Second Hand or Left Hand Milk stout? I've heard of the latter. The former makes me think about Cousin Eddie's beer in Vacation. "You look like like you could use a cold one!" Eddy says, handing his half-drunk beer to Clark as he cracks open a fresh one for himself.

Ha,You are correct Left Hand.  I wouldn't want to drink second-hand beer, they all look and taste like Bud Light at that point.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 08:55:11 AM by rkbabang »

Gregmal

« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2020, 09:16:26 AM »

Ha,You are correct Left Hand.  I wouldn't want to drink second-hand beer, they all look and taste like Bud Light at that point.

In that case, yea Ive had it too, and its stellar.

cherzeca

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2020, 12:22:32 PM »
boom sauce ipa

Gregmal

« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2020, 05:29:35 PM »
Got some Firestone Nitro Merlin Stout. Also tried Dragon's Milk White. Both good, but aint no Natty Light.

LC

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2020, 05:46:02 PM »
Some Greco di tufo, nice value southern Italian white. Great in a chilled glass.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

OracleofCarolina

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2020, 06:02:35 PM »
A couple of Coronas!

Palantir

« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2020, 09:32:13 PM »
Larceny Wheated Bourbon
My Portfolio: AMZN, PYPL

LC

« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2020, 11:20:28 PM »
And at the end of the night, Leopold bro’s alpine liquor, over about 4 cubes
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom