Author Topic: What Are You Drinking?  (Read 18215 times)

DooDiligence

• ♪ 🎶 ♫ ♪ 🎶 ♫
Re: What Are You Drinking?
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2020, 04:08:20 PM »
Red Stripe & Gorilla Glue
AFL // BRK.B // CLB // EW // GPC // MO // NVO // PSX // TPL // VDE // VLGEA // WFC

Investable cash 22.9% + 25 months of survival ca$h

---

Chopin's Opus 28, Prelude 4, in e minor is the bombdiggity (Zevonís Werewolves is pretty fun too)

chrispy

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2020, 04:34:43 PM »
Times are lean, Bota box  ;D 8)

shhughes1116

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2020, 05:54:48 PM »
Drinking some Great Notion hazy IPAs, they're here in Portland and make some of the best beer I've ever had.

X2. 

Great Notion has some fantastic Hazy IPAs.  The last few times Iíve been to Portland, I canít hardly remember going through TSA at the airport, courtesy of great notion beer.

StockDuck13

• Think Like an Owner
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2020, 10:51:42 PM »
Drinking some Great Notion hazy IPAs, they're here in Portland and make some of the best beer I've ever had.

X2. 

Great Notion has some fantastic Hazy IPAs.  The last few times Iíve been to Portland, I canít hardly remember going through TSA at the airport, courtesy of great notion beer.
They are absolutely fantastic. I have some Juice Jrs in my fridge, but the Over Ripe is my favorite. I'm a sucker for them. There's others in Portland that are really good but GN does the best work in town.

What do you visit Portland for? Work? Family?
Portland, OR

Castanza

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2020, 06:23:52 AM »
Michter's US*1 Kentucky Straight Rye

Picked up a bottle this weekend. Worth a try if you like Rye.
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money: NIO

Paarslaars

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2020, 07:16:21 AM »
Zacapa Centenario 23years (prefer rum over scotch ;D)

Duvel
Sint-Bernardus Abt 12

Don't really like IPA's, too bitter for my taste.

gfp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2020, 07:19:26 AM »
I also prefer Rum and have been a loyal Fleur De Cana (nica) drinker for many years.  I usually drink the 7, 12 or 18 year bottles.  As you probably know, 23 year old rum is not actually 23 years old, but blended from rums of different ages.  Its like the adjusted EBIDTA of the spirits industry.  Zacapa Centenario is 6-23 years old, but even that is probably a fishy statistic.

Zacapa Centenario 23years (prefer rum over scotch ;D)

Duvel
Sint-Bernardus Abt 12

LC

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2020, 07:58:58 AM »
I also prefer Rum and have been a loyal Fleur De Cana (nica) drinker for many years.  I usually drink the 7, 12 or 18 year bottles.  As you probably know, 23 year old rum is not actually 23 years old, but blended from rums of different ages.  Its like the adjusted EBIDTA of the spirits industry.  Zacapa Centenario is 6-23 years old, but even that is probably a fishy statistic.
A fellow rum drinker, and fleur de cana no less! The 7 year I think is incredible, and actually the 4 year is an incredible value. I personally don't like the ultra-aged rums. When I go to costa/nica I practically live on the 4 year over ice; incredibly refreshing in the heat and humidity. Cheers!
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Williams406

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2020, 08:25:32 AM »
The first rum I ever tasted was at the Zacapa distillery in Guatemala many years ago. The solera system works, even if it isn't easy to explain. Zacapa 23 is amazing stuff. Also like El Dorado 12 and 15, nice demerrara rums.

clutch

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2020, 08:34:07 AM »
Corona.

(sorry, couldn't resist)