Author Topic: What Are You Drinking?  (Read 18142 times)

Castanza

Re: What Are You Drinking?
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2020, 10:56:46 AM »
Hala Kahiki Brewing Co. Pineapple Ale

It's 5 o'clock somewhere right?

Growing up, my Dad thought it was funny to take Labor Day and interpret it literally for my brother and me (man we hated that  ;D). Ironically I plan to carry that tradition on this weekend and plant a few acres of alfalfa for the deer.

Enjoy your weekends  8)
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money: NIO

Castanza

« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2020, 08:12:16 PM »
Any must try Oktoberfest brew recommendations?

Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Spekulatius

« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2020, 03:20:12 PM »

Van Trapp from VT if you can get it. Sierra Nevada also has an Octoberfest that’s pretty good. I do drink the Sam  Adams Octoberfest which is easy to get where I live.
From the German Oktoberfest beers, I prefer the Hacker-Pschorr and the Löwenbräu, but they are much harder to get.
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.

Gregmal

« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2020, 04:03:11 PM »
Yea as mundane as it sounds in the world of craft beers, Sam Adams Octoberfest is pretty reliably awesome. Like Spaten Oktoberfest as well.

D33pV4lue

« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2020, 01:47:52 PM »
Spek - did you try the Von Trapp Cheese?

Castanza

« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2020, 01:56:19 PM »

Van Trapp from VT if you can get it. Sierra Nevada also has an Octoberfest that’s pretty good. I do drink the Sam  Adams Octoberfest which is easy to get where I live.
From the German Oktoberfest beers, I prefer the Hacker-Pschorr and the Löwenbräu, but they are much harder to get.

The Wegmans near my house has a pretty good German selection; I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Definitely agree on the Sam Adams. I would have to recommend Breckenridge Oktoberfest.

Spekulatius

« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2020, 03:57:28 PM »
Spek - did you try the Von Trapp Cheese?

No. I did not. I am a cheese lover,  so I suspect I missed something.
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.