What have you done lately fight Corvo19?

drzola

I am o neg. so since returning from India Jan 2019 I am quarantine free so bleed me away Red Cross , thank you very much!

I just converted qty 2 infant sized manual ambu bag respirators from my partner's old vet clinic stowed away in our  basesment abode here into fully functional oxygen capable respirators ha!

the Clinic happened to unfortunately service the  central oilfield maintenance ghost towns in Central Alberta Canada. Shat happens folks and you adapt and move on Eh! J

Litlle Bro whom's current  Employee just happen's to be the one and only HOT SHOT Marketer and slightly psycho maybe whadda I know tho ha? " Rubin" of Fanatics making masks but really his skills our likely more valuable to us globally at raising cash from nothing (i.e. Balls of Steel).

This too shall pass whether you make it or not is likely out of your hands now.

Do your part.

Stay healthy and safe folks.

Cheers.

Donating money here in Denver to help the low income/homeless get meals, particularly now that we are in lockdown and work is pretty scarce. Also trying not to cook at home, rather ordering from local restaurants that have a skeleton crew - all the proceeds are going to pay for employee healthcare & meals for current staff and everyone furloughed.

Donating money here in Denver to help the low income/homeless get meals, particularly now that we are in lockdown and work is pretty scarce. Also trying not to cook at home, rather ordering from local restaurants that have a skeleton crew - all the proceeds are going to pay for employee healthcare & meals for current staff and everyone furloughed.

Wife and I are doing the same. Also potentially have a volunteer position at her hospital restocking rooms, carts, and whatever else they need. Apparently they are asking spouses who are "working from home" and not exposed to others (except their spouse) since it cuts down on risk.

I'm advocating for people to be strict about social distancing and help "Bend the Curve".

If your work is vital to stopping the pandemic, thank you for what you do - whether it's front-line healthcare or keeping grocery stores open for us to eat. If your work is not VITAL to helping stop the pandemic, please be strict in social distancing and help Bend the Curve so that hospital system is not overrun. If hospitals can just run at full capacity and not be overwhelmed, healthcare can take care of people. If overrun, so many people don't get access to care.