Author Topic: ALS.TO - Altius Minerals  (Read 1886648 times)

cuchulainn

Re: ALS.TO - Altius Minerals
« Reply #7340 on: April 09, 2020, 11:17:16 AM »
Altius increase price of recent options to $10.79. Respect to Brian Dalton.

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #7341 on: April 09, 2020, 11:30:38 AM »
Altius increase price of recent options to $10.79. Respect to Brian Dalton.

A price per share that they first hit in 2007. Respect.
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | This podcast episode is a must-listen

reader

« Reply #7342 on: April 17, 2020, 08:46:30 AM »
Altius Resources Inc. Disposes of Common Shares of Antler Gold Inc

Altius had given the shares as full consideration for certain mineral claims
near Wilding Lake in the Central Newfoundland area of Newfoundland and Labrador.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/altius-resources-inc-disposes-common-213800544.html

TwoCitiesCapital

« Reply #7343 on: April 17, 2020, 01:08:02 PM »
Also reported Q1 revenue of $16.3 million yesterday.

Would post the link, but their site seems to be down at the moment.

reader

« Reply #7344 on: April 18, 2020, 11:24:52 PM »
From the PG update:

"During the quarter the company entered into a proposed purchase agreement with Antler Gold Inc. (TSXV:ANTL) (“Antler”) for the Wilding Lake gold project. The property was originally acquired by Antler from Altius under option agreements entered in 2016 and 2017 in exchange for 8.22 million common shares of Antler. Under the current agreement, which remains subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange, Altius will relinquish its 8.22 million common shares of Antler in return for the re-acquisition of 100% ownership of the project. Wilding Lake is contiguous with Marathon Gold Corporation’s Valentine Lake gold project."

Altius Resources Inc. Disposes of Common Shares of Antler Gold Inc

Altius had given the shares as full consideration for certain mineral claims
near Wilding Lake in the Central Newfoundland area of Newfoundland and Labrador.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/altius-resources-inc-disposes-common-213800544.html

bizaro86

« Reply #7345 on: April 29, 2020, 01:04:12 PM »
Alderon has defaulted on the Sprott loan. So Sprott will be taking their 75% in Kami and running the project going forward. I think this is probably a good thing (even though it probably marks ALS shares in Alderon to zero) because I think it makes it more likely that Kami gets into hands that have a chance of building the thing, which would obviously be very significant.

https://www.mining.com/alderon-loses-kami-project-after-defaulting-on-sprott-loan/

reader

nostradamus

« Reply #7347 on: May 10, 2020, 01:17:14 AM »
I bought some Alderon after the joint Altius/Sprott investment. I figured that with Altius investing in the shares, their interest in the share price and mine would be aligned. But, with them having a security on Kami, our interests were very far from being aligned. A painful lesson.

N.

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #7348 on: May 10, 2020, 10:21:36 AM »
I bought some Alderon after the joint Altius/Sprott investment. I figured that with Altius investing in the shares, their interest in the share price and mine would be aligned. But, with them having a security on Kami, our interests were very far from being aligned. A painful lesson.

N.

Hadn't looked at Alderon in a while. $10m market cap. Wow. I should dig up some of those old presentations where they were showing the step-by-step timeline of how this was going to be a multi-billion project just like that Clliff mine close-by (can't remember the names or details after all these years.. ).
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | This podcast episode is a must-listen

mikek

« Reply #7349 on: May 14, 2020, 09:50:51 PM »
Highly recommend checking out this new hour and 13 minute presentation from Brian Dalton. He definitely spoke about a lot of things that hasn't been discussed on conference calls or other presentations. The only thing I didn't like was the very end when he said all options are on the table if market doesn't start giving it better comps compared to other royalty companies. He said all options including taking the company private. That would be extremely unfortunate to sell when it looks like they are in a very good position going forward. Check out precious metal royalty comps compared to Altius. They aren't even close and I would rather have Altius super long life royalty portfolio compared to that, not to mention the profitable P G business which makes them more valuable to me.

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7689715350695093003source=tw
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 10:18:01 PM by mikek »