Author Topic: ALS.TO - Altius Minerals  (Read 1779985 times)

Dazel

Re: ALS.TO - Altius Minerals
« Reply #510 on: February 13, 2012, 04:04:43 AM »

Liberty,

I think we will start calling Alderon

"TC2" Thompson Consolidated 2...

Not to be mistaken with T2 which grossed only $500m. TC2 will make a lot more!

Dazel

naboo

« Reply #511 on: February 13, 2012, 07:17:19 AM »
Stephen Harper was in China last week. It looked like a very successful trip, signed 20+ agreements.  Could ALS/ADV get anything?

*****  Every Penny Counts *****

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #512 on: February 13, 2012, 08:52:25 AM »

Liberty,

I think we will start calling Alderon

"TC2" Thompson Consolidated 2...

Not to be mistaken with T2 which grossed only $500m. TC2 will make a lot more!

Dazel

Ha! It certainly takes a lot of steel to make killer robots...  ;D
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | This podcast episode is a must-listen

Dazel

« Reply #513 on: February 13, 2012, 01:37:00 PM »

Dazel

« Reply #514 on: February 13, 2012, 01:57:08 PM »

Remember that Altius could own a real nice chunk of century iron ore!

http://altiusminerals.com/labrador_trough_iron_ore.php

Disclosure: we own Altius minerals and Alderon shares....we do not own Centruy iron ore

Dazel

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #515 on: February 13, 2012, 07:14:27 PM »
http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/920521/harper-government-announces-job-creating-investments-in-the-port-of-sept-iles#.TzlmZ3JIJKU.email

Sept-Iles is the port that Alderon will have to use.

The ministers announced today that the Government of Canada will invest up to $55 million and will contribute to the construction of a new multi-user deep water dock at the Port of Sept-Īles equipped with two ship loaders, as well as two conveyor lines. This investment will help the port meet global shipping standards for the iron ore industry, which is the largest commodity shipped through the port to overseas markets. It will also boost the effectiveness and capacity of port operations. The Port of Sept-Īles is an important part of Canada's Continental Gateway system.

For those who can read French (or use google translate):

http://www.radio-canada.ca/regions/est-quebec/2012/02/13/003-investissement-port-sept-iles-quai-eau-profonde.shtml

It says the expansion should be done for March 31, 2014. In time for Kami to use.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:16:06 PM by Liberty »
"Most haystacks don't even have a needle." |  I'm on Twitter  | This podcast episode is a must-listen

Liberty

• Lifetime Member
  • twitter.com/libertyRPF
    • twitter.com/libertyRPF
« Reply #516 on: February 13, 2012, 07:20:01 PM »

Remember that Altius could own a real nice chunk of century iron ore!

http://altiusminerals.com/labrador_trough_iron_ore.php

Disclosure: we own Altius minerals and Alderon shares....we do not own Centruy iron ore

Dazel

I can't quite remember where I saw that, but the "bonus shares" that they mention altius getting if certain targets are met or exceeded, if I remember correctly thats quite a lot of shares (if anyone remember where that info was published, I'd appreciate the pointer). This could be a nice double whammy if Century hits jackpot, because Altius has a sliding royalty of 1-4%, and on top of that they could be getting more than the base 5 million shares of Century.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:39:07 PM by Liberty »

Dazel

« Reply #517 on: February 14, 2012, 04:05:32 AM »

Liberty,

It is on this thread...forgive me for not finding it...time better spent on the beach..I am in Aruba!

Dazel.

biaggio

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #518 on: February 14, 2012, 05:35:22 AM »
thanks for the update fellas

abyli

« Reply #519 on: February 14, 2012, 06:02:07 AM »
I can't quite remember where I saw that, but the "bonus shares" that they mention altius getting if certain targets are met or exceeded, if I remember correctly thats quite a lot of shares (if anyone remember where that info was published, I'd appreciate the pointer). This could be a nice double whammy if Century hits jackpot, because Altius has a sliding royalty of 1-4%, and on top of that they could be getting more than the base 5 million shares of Century.

http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/11/11/m2118105/century-iron-mines-announces-update-on-its-acquisition-from-altius-mine

Based on the foregoing, pursuant to the terms of the Principal Agreement and assuming the achievement of the NI 43-101 Milestones, Altius could own up to an aggregate of 40,000,000 common shares of the Company representing approximately 43.08% of the currently issued and outstanding common shares of the Company or 30.11% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company on a post transaction basis assuming no other shares of the Company are issued.