Author Topic: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd  (Read 8588 times)

Foreign Tuffett

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1257
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 10:21:45 AM »
Still time to jump on this train before the transaction closes next month. If nothing else, this is a high max upside ($2.63 per share CVR) vs low max downside ($0.24 per share at the current $4.70 STDY price) type of opportunity.

I won't pretend to be an expert on the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), but with most of United Therapeutics' PAH drugs going off patent this year or next, it should be quite incentivized to transition patients to Trevyent. Trevyent purports to be a superior PAH medication delivery system.

Time arbitrage, illiquidity arbitrage, NPVs, probability of receiving the CVR -- these are the types of issues at play here.
Former Teldar Paper Vice President


hillfronter83

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 250
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2018, 06:31:26 AM »
Deal closed 8/31/2018. Did anyone receive cash in their account? I haven't in IB. Wondering why it takes so long.

Broeb22

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 06:50:31 AM »
I have not either. Also have IB.

rijk

  • Lifetime Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 324
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 08:30:03 AM »
israeli mergers usually take (a lot) longer, foreign holders need to complete an additional tax certificate to avoid local withholding tax, per ib the related paperwork will appear in the corporate actions tool..... hopefully in the near future.....


writser

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2175
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2018, 09:25:29 AM »
I completed the paperwork for STDY about two weeks ago. Bit of a hassle but nothing too complicated. Received my (tax-free) merger consideration today. Cost basis for the CVR: ~$0.06 (flipped a few shares opportunistically). Valuation at time of delisting: $0.26. We'll see how things turn out. Price paid wasn't too bad but there was a bit of an opportunity cost in holding the shares for ~5 months.
I'm sorry if I have offended you. Please contact this forum's safe space coordinator to work things out.

@thewritser

writser

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2175
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 06:09:01 AM »
From the United Therapeutics 10K:
Quote
We ascribed no value to the contingent value rights based on a probability-weighted discounted cash flow model, utilizing probability adjusted expectations for achieving the Milestone. In making this determination we considered expectations regarding the timing and probability of FDA approval of Trevyent, the potential patient population, and estimates of product penetration and uptake by August 30, 2023. As of December 31, 2018, there have been no material changes in assumptions used as of the closing date and, therefore, no changes to the value of the contingent consideration.
I'm sorry if I have offended you. Please contact this forum's safe space coordinator to work things out.

@thewritser

rijk

  • Lifetime Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 324
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 04:18:59 AM »
making progress,... next hurdle is fda approval, expected on april 27, 2020, which would leave three years and four months (merger closed aug 30, 2018) to sign up 3000 patients....



https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-therapeutics-announces-fda-acceptance-of-trevyent-new-drug-application-for-review-300915684.html

rijk

  • Lifetime Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 324
Re: STDY - SteadyMed Ltd
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 03:24:16 AM »
not looking good...

Trevyent. We submitted a 505(b)(1) NDA to the FDA for our Trevyent disposable treprostinil pump system in June 2019. In April 2020, the FDA issued a complete response letter (CRL) related to our NDA indicating that some of the deficiencies previously raised by the FDA had not yet been addressed to its satisfaction. We are evaluating the letter and will provide updates on our plans to resubmit our NDA at a later date. We have one year from the date of the CRL to resubmit our NDA to the FDA, which is expected to trigger a six-month review period by the agency.